Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2015-12-14 13:30:34 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-14 14:08:58 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2015-12-14 13:25
Say 'and' not 'an'. Your sentences do not make sense if you use an when you mean and. I am not maki ...

1.and
(used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with; as well as; in addition to; besides; also; moreover:
pens and pencils.
My usage of the word "and" is correct.

The attack occurred in the USA,  they are the ones with legal jurisdiction.

Civilians are often killed in military campaigns, that does not make it a terrorist attack.  

Clerks is a movie.  You want to cite a fantasy hollywood movie in your argument? I mean really,  your trying to point to a movie as proof of something.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-14 14:37:33 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2015-12-14 13:30
The UN has no clear definition for terrorism. Terrorism is not clearly defined at all and especiall ...

I posted the exact law that defines terrorism in the USA.  A law that the US court system would use.  Your statement of "Terrorism is not clearly defined at all and especially not in USA" is false.

Arson is a action,  Terrorism is the motivation behind a action.  A person can be both a terrorist an a arsonist. Its not a hard concept to understand.

San Bernardino - according to the shooters father the motivation was "My son said that he shared [IS leader Abu Bakr] Al Baghdadi’s ideology and supported the creation of the Islamic State. He was also obsessed with Israel."  The shooters goal was to influence US foreign policy,  He wanted the USA to stop attacking ISIS an withdraw support for Israel.  Thats a political goal.

Firebomber was to fuel a religious war on muslims.  That's not a political goal.  You claim "the goal of the firebomber terrorist is to get Muslims banned from USA obviously"  How would firebombing a mosque led to the banning of muslims?  You claim its obvious,  please explain the connection then.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-14 14:39:20 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2015-12-14 13:30
The UN has no clear definition for terrorism. Terrorism is not clearly defined at all and especiall ...

I posted the exact law that defines terrorism in the USA.  A law that the US court system would use.  Your statement of "Terrorism is not clearly defined at all and especially not in USA" is false.

Arson is a action,  Terrorism is the motivation behind a action.  A person can be both a terrorist an a arsonist. Its not a hard concept to understand.

San Bernardino - according to the shooters father the motivation was "My son said that he shared [IS leader Abu Bakr] Al Baghdadi’s ideology and supported the creation of the Islamic State. He was also obsessed with Israel."  The shooters goal was to influence US foreign policy,  He wanted the USA to stop attacking ISIS an withdraw support for Israel.  Thats a political goal.

Firebomber was to fuel a religious war on muslims.  That's not a political goal.  You claim "the goal of the firebomber terrorist is to get Muslims banned from USA obviously"  How would firebombing a mosque led to the banning of muslims?  You claim its obvious,  please explain the connection then.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-14 17:16:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by saywhat at 2015-12-14 03:19
Incedius420 Post time: 2015-12-14 00:08
1.and
(used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with ...

he lives in a fantasy land...  didn't you know trump has caused the snow to fly...  and the rain to fall..    but he is on the CIA s payroll....  the sun gets to him sometimes... he is so angry at the world... he doesn't have any skills.. he sits around all day and watches  TV and has become a world traveler....  he knows all..  and if they don't agree or he doesn't like what other counties do especially the USA .. well they are retards...  jerks....            .......  cut him some slack....   ;P   

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2015-12-15 03:13:14 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.