Author: 1584austin

Ten Reasons Why We Are Doomed to Lose the War Against ISIS [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-12-1 22:35:51 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-12-1 21:05
I see that you are never part of the gang that "will do it". Why is that so? Too cowardly?

I am the brain.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-1 23:04:53 |Display all floors
We can correct our mistakes in the application of force. More precise targeting to avoid non-combatants. Provision of instant aid to the innocent. (Through recruitment of immigrants of the appropriate ethnicity), the introduction of intelligence and police forces into the population who meld with the local culture and can accurately identify the core of the enemy resistance. The effective demonstration of a combination of power, accuracy, ability to establish order and to eliminate terrorists, plus to deliver goods and services to the population will transform it from a religiously- and ethnically-obsessed mass to a modern "consumer mass". This takes cool planning, skill, and lots of money - but it's the only way.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-2 00:23:38 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2015-12-1 23:04
We can correct our mistakes in the application of force. More precise targeting to avoid non-combata ...

there are two kinds of terrorists......home grown terrorists and terrorists from afar.

America was attacked by terrorists from afar.
Paris was attacked by terrorists from within.

Different problem and different solutions.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2015-12-2 01:12:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-12-1 20:18
Who?

The C.I.A. would?

Bring it on JB

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-2 02:13:49 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2015-12-2 01:12
Bring it on JB

10 reasons and 10 dudes.

all dudes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-2 03:03:17 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-12-1 11:23
there are two kinds of terrorists......home grown terrorists and terrorists from afar.

America w ...

There will be far fewer terrorists (both home-grown and from-afar) if the ideology is squelched right at its cultural origins (afar). The best defence is an overwhelming offense. For this, the public has to be committed like it was in WW II. This is what is lacking currently. This is the weakness.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-2 03:19:52 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2015-12-2 03:03
There will be far fewer terrorists (both home-grown and from-afar) if the ideology is squelched ri ...

I would agree..........The best defence is an overwhelming offense.

you must stop criminal behaviour at source....that includes social media, forums, and behaviour in the streets.

you must be clear what is acceptable behavior what is criminal behavior.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.