Author: Turki

Turkey Now Most Important Nation In World   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-11-29 07:18:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2015-11-29 07:18

REVOLUTIONAR, PLEASE DO NOT INFLAME THE RUSSISNS OR THE TURKS WITH YOUR IRRESPONSIBLE REMARKS.  JUST BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN MALAYSIA DOES NOT MEAN A WAR BETWEEN TURKEY AND RUSSIA WILL NOT AFFECT YOU.  IT CERTAINLY WILL AFFECT YOUR LIVELIHOOD, FOR ONE.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-29 11:11:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2015-11-29 11:14
abramicus Post time: 2015-11-29 07:18
REVOLUTIONAR, PLEASE DO NOT INFLAME THE RUSSISNS OR THE TURKS WITH YOUR IRRESPONSIBLE REMARKS.  JUST ...

Nato should encourage Erdogan to invade Syria for the reasons stated.

When confronted, Putin will find a way to stay out. Putin macho is all made up and not real.

and Erdogan.....I assume Erdogan has the grand ambition to be the true successor to Kamal Turk Attaturk, the true national hero of Turkey. The founder of the Republic.

Turkey has a grand history. Chicken no more. A real Turkey.

Attaturk defeated the Russians in the Balkan Wars and then defeated  Churchill in the battle of Gallipoli. Every Turk children knows that. Now, Erdogan has the chance to step into the shoes of his ancestor. ....and chase away Putin.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-11-29 15:07:16 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-29 20:23:52 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-11-29 15:07
I love Turkish delights with a cup of strong Turkish coffee.

But Mr Erdogan looks like a dober ...

NATO will encourage Erdogan to realize his ambition to invade Syria.

Every one happy with that.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-29 21:59:30 |Display all floors
Most amusing blog in some time! Erdogan is a "pretend" Islamist who uses that to secure the votes of the most backward, uneducated and religiously-obsessed Turks. He is stirring-up trouble to prevent a NATO-Russia alliance against Islamic extremism. He is a nuisance - very much like Israel's Netanyahu.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-30 01:33:02 |Display all floors
its best that the pretend Islamist defeat the radical Islamist.

lets encourage Turkey to unify with Syria.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-12-1 09:42:44 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-11-29 12:33
its best that the pretend Islamist defeat the radical Islamist.

Interesting idea, Revo. I suspect Erdogan nurses a similar Ottoman dream. But those days are over. Turkey will be swallowed by the EU (much to its benefit).
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.