Author: 1584austin

The Most Honest Countires in The World   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-11-26 11:39:52 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-11-26 05:05
And you are in the minority in your views on CD but not in your home, we can all find contradictio ...

Chinese people speak all kinds of languages, not just mandarin Chinese or some local version of it.

Learn the basics before posting.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-11-26 12:54:36 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-11-26 11:39
Chinese people speak all kinds of languages, not just mandarin Chinese or some local version of it ...

Learn the basics? The pot calling the kettle black?

Chinese people do not speak mandarin, a mandarin ( lower case  m) is a small variety of orange

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-26 14:02:39 |Display all floors
Crooked

Countries that prosper by loot and plunder cannot be considered honest.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-26 14:59:41 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-11-26 06:54
Learn the basics? The pot calling the kettle black?

Chinese people do not speak mandarin, a manda ...

You are the one claiming that. In reality they speak several languages, such as Cantonese, Wu, Yue, Tibetian and Mongolian.

Putonghua is a form of Mandarin Chinese, an official spoken language in China and the majority language in China.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-11-26 15:29:36 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-11-26 14:59
You are the one claiming that. In reality they speak several languages, such as Cantonese, Wu, Yue ...

You are now making things up for me, I said nothing of the sort.

You state Putonghua is a form of Mandarin Chinese, what rot, Mandarin is a western term rarely used in China.

You claimed Chinese people speak mandarin with a lower case m, that is a fruit, not a language. Mandarin, with an upper case M is what western nations call Putonghua, the official language of China based on the Beijing dialect but pure Putonghua is spoken by few as pronunciation and some words vary throughout China, an experianced China hand can place a persons origin by their accent. Even a small country like the UK has major variations in the language, maybe as a speaker of such a little know language such as Finnish you fail to see these nuances.

Your language list missed out on many major dialects, as you claim to have a lot of Shanghai experiance how could you miss out on the hard to learn Shanghainese? Or as you once said you have many workers from Anhui why forget the Anhui dialect where everyone sounds like they are arguing?

If everyone spoke perfect Putonghua in China why would so many tv programmes have subtitles?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-26 16:08:26 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-11-26 09:29

You state Putonghua is a form of ...

Shanghai people speak Shanghainese which is a dialect of Wu language. It seems Robert is right. You have never been to China, at least not in Shanghai.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-26 16:24:19 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-11-26 09:29

You state Putonghua is a form of ...

"besides Chinese people do not speak Mandarin, they speak Putonghua with regional accents."

Cantonese, Wu, Yue, Tibetian, Mongolian etc are not regional accents they are different languages.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.