Author: sunnylin01

Is a baby boom coming for China?   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-11-1 11:05:35 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-11-1 11:10:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-1 14:32:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-11-1 11:04
You have to admit that as a measure designed to limit the egregious results of creating too many ...

google...............China’s one-child policy was the greatest social error in history

you will gain insights which you will not have.

example...........throughout the world, birth rates have come seriously down, not just in developed countries but even in Arab , muslim countries, Africa, India and countries you wouldn't even think of is possible. That is why demographers believe world population will peak around 10 billion in 2050

Chinese demographers have for 10 years now, wanted the government to repeal the 1 child policy or revise it to 2 so as to avoid the legacy problems .....but it took them 10 years, at least  because this policy has enriched millions of party members through corruption and they didn't want to give up  the power they have over other  people's lives.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-1 14:38:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-11-1 11:10
How about governments that do not bother doing something about their rampant birth rates? Look at  ...

you do well to google the demographic trends and birth rate trends in even the poorest countries....including Arab and muslim countries and Africa. ..........................................................

they have all drop from 5-6 to 2-3 over the last 50 years.

the right approach is what the Gates Foundation is doing.............through education, condoms, birth control pills

the wrong approach is what China do which is very cruel and breeds corruption and abuse.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-1 14:58:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2015-11-1 15:02
seneca Post time: 2015-11-1 11:10
How about governments that do not bother doing something about their rampant birth rates? Look at  ...

Living in China without you tube  is really comparable to living in cocoon land

consider this.........

Hans Rosling is a Swedish medical doctor, academic, statistician and public speaker. He is Professor of International Health at Karolinska Institute and co-founder and chairman of the Gapminder Foundation, which developed the Trendalyzer software system.

In this talk 'Don't Panic - The Truth About Population' he comprehensively dispels the Human overpopulation myth which has been introduced into the subconscious mind of viewers of mainstream broadcasted media communications over the past thirty years.

Whilst the information in this video is credible, remain vigilant with respect to individuals because other viewpoints held by them might not be.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-1 15:00:22 |Display all floors
Hans Rosling

The Overpopulation Myth

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-1 15:02:51 |Display all floors
consider this

Hans Rosling: Global population growth, box by box

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.