Author: sunnylin01

Is a baby boom coming for China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-11-7 11:10:33 |Display all floors
China's one child policy is the biggest error in social engineering in human history.

cruel crude and utterly unnecessary. .......

Chinese demographers have suggested they abandon the 1 child policy for 10 years already.....but this cruel and totally unneceassry policy is allowed to go on for 10 years already because no one is able to stop the juggernaut which has fed itself  through corruption and abuse making thousands of cadres rich and giving them  powers to abuse the public.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-11-7 11:42:52 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-7 13:47:07 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-11-7 11:42
Do you not know Chinese history?

China grew from a tiny plot near the Yellow River to become a va ...

Zheng He, the Chinese Admiral, would have your head for your treason.

During the Ming Dynasty, the man made seven voyages to as far as the southern coast of India, the Somali coast of Africa and other places. The sea routes via the South China Sea were essential for each of the seven expeditions. In "Zheng He's Nautical Charter", all the islands on the South China Sea were marked.

-The National Institute for South China Sea Studies

If Adm. Zheng entered those waters uninhibited, ten ton proof that the Imperial Court of China gave him the green light to do so, since they were ancestral territories, otherwise he would have met the same fate as you, - heads off.  

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-11-8 11:31:12 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-8 12:19:26 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-11-8 11:31
Do you not know that Zheng He had 27'800 conscripts and mercenaries to protect him on his voyage ...

And what did he conquer? The Admiral is admirable for what he didn't take freely from others. He loved sailing and seeing the world, but was stopped in his tracks at the height of his career when he wanted to do even more. The start of any of his voyage from the South China Sea must have been...biblical.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-8 13:05:16 |Display all floors
Zhang He's records have been burnt by his employers.

Hence, all rights have been canceled and any future claims illegal.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-10 01:18:48 |Display all floors
the official narration is as follows.

all the problems faced by China is because it has too many people.

the government is blameless and has done its best.

since the problems are caused by too many people.............

the solution is to have less people. .....

people who are not Party members are the most expendable.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.