Author: sunnylin01

Is a baby boom coming for China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-10-30 06:50:31 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2015-10-29 15:19
WHY?

This is a big mistake in a long line of mistakes in China's history.

when the old jumps on the train, then the defect genes will rise !
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-30 07:58:14 |Display all floors
Remember that, even if each couple did have 2 children, not everyone gets married. So the population would not increase. I doubt there'll be any "baby-boom".
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-10-30 08:36:09 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-10-30 00:38
so who will pay for the mistakes of the past in which millions of people are forced to suffer?

the whole world is paying for the mistakes of the past, millions are suffering right now. Look carefully at who made the biggest 'mistakes'. Most were not accidents but deliberate ones, motivated by greed.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2015-10-30 09:32:34 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2015-10-29 16:36
the whole world is paying for the mistakes of the past, millions are suffering right now. Look car ...

Exactly. Nobody has caused more people to suffer than the Europeans and their 500 years of killing as
many people as necessary to steal 3 continents from the native inhabitants.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2015-10-30 09:34:11 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2015-10-30 09:58
Remember that, even if each couple did have 2 children, not everyone gets married. So the population ...

True Ted!
It is just that ratio of young to old will see an improvement.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-30 09:40:01 |Display all floors
I don't think so.
Most 80s and 90s generationn are very ambitious, who spend more time on their careers, as a result of some left- elder ladies. On contrary, some married couple with single child still have lots of burden, to bring up the child and to prop up the 4 parents.
Some rural dwlellers may make full use of the new policy, but it is getting more and more difficult to get rid of poverty-stricken, because poor families need to support the born babies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-30 09:52:00 |Display all floors
I read a study saying that 70% of Chinese people are un-happy with their sex lives. Due to stress and depression. The target group was 26-55 year old people(if I remember correctly). The men were mostly factory and office workers. Didnt say about the womens profession. So I think no immediate baby boom will happen.
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.