Author: Mark8

Would Democracy in China Really Be that Bad?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-10-29 17:34:49 |Display all floors
ahthian Post time: 2015-10-29 15:02
like Wu Song manhandles the laohu

Most of these so-called Western "Democracies" behave like colonies of the U.S.A. Empire, like Western groupies who wait in line to sleep with their rock star. Look at the Western sissies who post on this website: they're so happy to s-ck gringo d-ck because they want the stupid gringos to cum into their brains.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-29 17:34:57 |Display all floors
ahthian Post time: 2015-10-29 14:32
And believes till his last breath that he will be embalmed with the oil of "western democracy".

Tyrants take all the rights themselves and leaves only wrongs for others.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-29 17:35:23 |Display all floors

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-29 23:18:30 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-10-29 17:34

like all western warmongers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-29 23:36:40 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2015-10-29 17:34
Most of these so-called Western "Democracies" behave like colonies of the U.S.A. Empire, like Wes ...

And worse than hiv/std, their brains become so infested that their mothers wish they commit the last act so they can't Spread.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-30 00:24:56 |Display all floors
ahthian Post time: 2015-10-29 23:18
like all western warmongers

Democracies got no tyrants because they got Courts everybody can trust.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-30 00:28:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2015-10-30 00:33
ahthian Post time: 2015-10-29 23:36
And worse than hiv/std, their brains become so infested that their mothers wish they commit the la ...

The white sissies who post on this website (such as Seneca and Revolutionar) should spend some time in a U.S. prison so they can get some blacks to f-ck them in the ass and cum in their mouth. That way, they'll know what that black Obama meant when he campaigned for Hope and Change -- white sissies hoping for black cum so they change into HOMOs. That's what Obama tried to promote in Kenya -- HOMO rights -- because blacks don't have HUMAN rights only the HOMO right to f-ck white sissies in the ass and cum in their mouth.

In American prisons, studies by sociologists suggest that more than 90% of rapes are inter-racial and may be motivated more by a need for sexual dominance over another race than by sexual passions (Starchild 1990, p. 145). Many rapes are by blacks on whites, suggesting that it gives the lower-class black, who has felt trod upon all his life, his one chance to dominate a white person (Starchild 1990, p. 145). Consequently, the victims are almost always young white prisoners. (Scacco 1982, p. 91) has also noted a disproportionate number of black aggressors and white victims in studies of sexual assaults in jails and prisons. Even if the minority of prisoners are black, the majority of victims are white (Scacco 1982, p. 91). When 'targets' were asked to identify their aggressors at the time of their rape, most were black (80%), some were Hispanic (14%), and a few were white (6%). (Lookwood 1980, p. 28 ) At the Tennessee State Penitentiary, when asked about the races of the aggressors and victims in rape incidents, nearly all whites agreed that the aggressors were black and the victims were white (Bowker 1980, p. 8 ). However, Bowker did note that most black respondents claimed that both blacks and whites raped whites frequently, and there were occasions when blacks raped blacks. As discussed, it is unusual for either black or Chicano youngsters to be 'turned out'. The blacks and Mexicans-Americans tend to look out for their own and will not turn out one of their own race (Wooden and Parker 1982, p.106).

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.