Author: Mark8

Would Democracy in China Really Be that Bad?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-10-29 11:50:57 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2015-10-29 11:25
You have to see how Westerners treat Filipinos in the West where they're exploited as maids, whore ...

and that is the chief source of foreign exchange for Philippines.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-29 11:52:55 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2015-10-29 11:09
So you mean the U.S.A. is the source of inspiration for progress, for transparency, accountability  ...

the US has a justice system people can trust.....and a division between the executive, the legislative and the judges.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-29 14:32:21 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-10-29 11:49
failed democracies is  because a tyrant stays beyond his expiry date.

And believes till his last breath that he will be embalmed with the oil of "western democracy".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-29 14:39:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2015-10-29 14:45
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-10-29 11:52
the US has a justice system people can trust.....and a division between the executive, the legisla ...

The U.S.A has a justice system that imprisons more blacks than any other country on this planet with the sole exception of South Africa.

What do blacks do to whites in U.S. prisons? Blacks turn whites into sissies by f-cking their white asses.

What do aging white men do when they feel emasculated seeing black men in power? What do aging white men do when they feel emasculated seeing women in power? They rape their own white children or travel half-way around the world to the Philippines where they pay children as young as 5 or 6 to s-ck their limping white d-cks.

Western values? Try HOMO rights.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-29 14:54:19 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2015-10-29 14:39
The U.S.A has a justice system that imprisons more blacks than any other country on this planet wit ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-29 15:02:09 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2015-10-29 14:39
The U.S.A has a justice system that imprisons more blacks than any other country on this planet wit ...

like Wu Song manhandles the laohu

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-10-29 17:34:18 |Display all floors
ahthian Post time: 2015-10-29 14:32
And believes till his last breath that he will be embalmed with the oil of "western democracy".

Tyrants take all the rights themselves and leaves only wrongs for others.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.