Author: StellaSong

Do you think China's first lady is elegant?     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-9-29 23:53:53 |Display all floors
in the next few weeks she & XI gonnabe at queen's home in the UK...another fashion runway  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-30 00:00:24 |Display all floors
China Punishes 249 'Lazy' Officials...accordin to xinhua paper/website  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-30 00:37:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Boy.Hollywood at 2015-9-30 00:54
A_Blue_Sky Post time: 2015-9-29 11:11
yes i totally agree that peng liyuan is elegant with chinese styles. the costume she wears was desig ...
yes i totally agree that peng liyuan is elegant with chinese styles. the costume she wears was designed with ancient chinese elements. her dressing match xi dada' tie perfectly. not only her dressing, but elegant style of conversation and behavior

ancient chinese granny panties?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-30 00:44:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Boy.Hollywood at 2015-9-30 00:55
messi30 Post time: 2015-9-29 03:46
Your comment is a typical comment from a happy Chinese thinking she is world class beauty but for ...
Your comment is a typical comment from a happy Chinese thinking she is world class beauty but for foreigners she looks great as its the first time that a Chinese president has a  good looking wife and not as previous Chinese presidents.

I was just saying that to be nice, they all look the same to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-30 04:30:30 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-9-29 22:05
Finland has two official languages Finnish and Swedish. Yoi can choose either one to study after y ...

"Yoi" - is that a Swedish or a Finnish word ?

Obviously neither of these languages is English which according to you is the international standard for measuring leadership qualities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-30 04:57:53 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2015-9-29 22:30
"Yoi" - is that a Swedish or a Finnish word ?

Obviously neither of these languages is English whi ...

Which letter is located next to "i" in Scandinavian keyboard?

How does a person graduate from university without English skills?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-30 05:28:45 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-9-30 04:57
Which letter is located next to "i" in Scandinavian keyboard?

How does a person graduate from uni ...

I don't have a Scandanavian keyboard so I wouldn't know but I gather you could use this excuse to make numerous spelling errors.

Since you write that Swedish and Finnish are the two languages formally taught at Finnish schools it must be very difficult for Finns to graduate with reasonable English skills.

France being very proud of its language and culture, I would suggest that there are many graduates from some famous French universities who don't have reasonable English skills. If you were doing a thesis on Proust it would probably be unnecesary to have these. Likewise speakers of languages such as German, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Portuguese and Arbic would be able to graduate in many fields without needing English proficiency.

Your argument also begs the question of how people can achieve worthy careers if they are not university graduates. Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard after two years and went on to become "reasonably" successful. His contemporary Steve Jobs lasted only half a year at college but also achieved fame and fortune. Frank Lloyd Wright, America's most prestigious architect lasted one year at university, while Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg also dropped out of Harvard but now has several billion dollars to his name to make up for his academic disappointment.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.