Views: 9450|Replies: 21

WSJ interviews Chinese President   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-9-22 18:49:42 |Display all floors

Ahead of his first official state visit to the US, Chinese President Xi Jinping provided written answers to questions submitted by The Wall Street Journal. Here are the highlights of his answers:

Topics are as follows:
On Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank and improvement of the architecture of global governance

On China'a role in regional and international affairs

On "Chinese dream" and the defferences between "Chinese dream" and "American dream"

On the South China Sea, cyber security and other important elements of China-US relations

On China's national defense policy

On Chinese economy and the government's measures to shore up confidence among investors

On RMB reform& foreign investment

On Internet and China's opening up

On anti-curruption campaign

For details of the related topics , please click here: http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/wor ... ontent_21952044.htm  

We would like to hear your comments about President Xi's answers to those questions and concerned topics.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-22 20:53:14 |Display all floors
The buzzword "Business Intelligence" is replacing "Big Data" as data as a commodity is a passing fad, with emphasis on design increasing. How corporations, societies, governments are organized is all very similar. The leftwing sensible way of organizing information is visible in the sitemap at cybersecurity.ieee.org, answering some economists questions about trust management, and also, risk mitigation suitable for financiers. However, the structure omits bridging to solutions by missing the key interior switch happens by volition rather than by trade deal bribes and threats of taxation or penalties. Americans are wondering whether President Xi wants us here, as invited, to sell western products to Chinese customers. Mathematical optimization of business includes market niche identification, risk mitigation, removal of competition, cost reduction, revenue increase, and for example, in management and production. However, frustrating many of us has been the Beijing-centric focus on interpersonal relations and gender equality simultaneous with equalization of many traditional opposites, as though prerequisite to communication, none of which correlate with markets, risks (aside from forced poverty), business sensibility, and structure. For example, I was imported to teach fallacy rejection increases the effectiveness of corruption rejection, and also, reliable logic rejects emptiness and ambiguity, together with how to, however, I nor have yet been permitted to teach it nor have cooperated with the imposed sick agenda externally thrust upon me in lieu of business, so, so far, it seems the import and interest in trade were hot air. I am one of many who has formed such an impression. The Chinese international relations are important to many of us. We recognize China is standing up after 200 difficult years, and also, China aims for long-term cooperation. It is the short-term cooperation that raises questions since it differs from initial agreements. President Xi's answers to WSJ are as in his book on governance, the guidance of an engineer skilled at talking with people. The western policies are encouraging China to try again, to continue, since can will do [instead of can't won't don't], and also, we believe in your potential. We are all evolving global solutions together. China is looking for ways forward. I recommend opening the bilingualism options in education so some may learn English, some may learn German, some may learn Russian. I am bilingual in French after 10 years of learning the language in Canadian schools, and also, reading bilingual materials. A reason to learn German is to remove the binary limitations, and also, to remove the gender focus, since German language has three genders, masculine, feminine, and also, neutral being neither of the others. I think learning German can improve relations and also open some minds to some new ideas about ways of organizing information and priorities.
Jennifer Han Zhenhao

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-22 21:46:15 |Display all floors
hey Administrator ..  I can't retrieve my password through e-mail function .
it's says would send message to my e-mail .but I didn't see any message on my e-mail box .
would you check it out .please ..?  my former ID name is acarys ..  Thank you.  buddy .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-22 23:22:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-22 23:39:36 |Display all floors
that was comprehensive and educative by President Xi. Very few world leaders make statements like that truth be told.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-23 00:26:38 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-9-22 20:56
He is not man enough to hold press conference where people can ask him questions live and hear the a ...

Those questions asked by the NYT journalist are intended to insult Chinese people.  If China journalists are allowed to ask Obama similar question on US war crimes in Iraq or Afghanistan, will Obama able to answer it ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-23 00:45:04 |Display all floors
bushier Post time: 2015-9-22 18:26
Those questions asked by the NYT journalist are intended to insult Chinese people.  If China journ ...

How can a question insult someone? What kind of question could that be?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.