Author: voice_cd

Discussion:Share your comments on Chinese parade   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-9-6 16:37:44 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2015-9-5 15:40
No they don't, I was a career soldier for a very long time

Can you recall the name of the unit you worked in as a soldier or you can't remember that? Looks like some people here don't believe what you say.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-9-6 18:50:45 |Display all floors
rkn Post time: 2015-9-6 16:37
Can you recall the name of the unit you worked in as a soldier or you can't remember that? Looks l ...

Unit try units, I was in the military for over 20 years I had many units from combat to training to experimental and not just one job I had many roles from training soldiers, leader, follower, teacher, student.
I joined an analog army and retired from a digital army. Different equipment and uniforms from what I started with.
I have been to units even people in the army had never heard of not even me till I was sent there.
They can believe what they want in this forum it does not change the truth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-6 20:44:06 |Display all floors
Jim9 Post time: 2015-9-6 19:06
...I knew you would not get it Kiwi! ....see I told you before...you aren't that smart ...didn ...

So you're still talking to that idiot in the mirror every day. Keep at it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-7 00:11:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2015-9-7 00:12
Newtown Post time: 2015-9-6 05:45
Sorry, I thought you were still checking out his "cute little white butt". Have to prise you apart ...

You should watch him from behind while he bends over...you'd get a much better view of his "cute little white butt"... and don't forget to use condoms...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-7 00:25:23 |Display all floors
Jim9 Post time: 2015-9-6 19:42
I don't believe an Aussie military would recruits a person that can not writes English...Dusty is  ...

You are making a point Jim9. I am assuming you have read enough of his postings here on CD to have such an opinion about him. Quite logical.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-7 00:38:02 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2015-9-6 18:50
Unit try units, I was in the military for over 20 years I had many units from combat to training t ...

I wonder if the English you just wrote is made in Australia or made in China Daily. It is so not Dusty like. just kidding.  

I think this forum is fantastic. It is just not meant for folks with chicken heart but it sure is an excellent forum

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-7 07:54:56 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2015-9-7 00:11
You should watch him from behind while he bends over...you'd get a much better view of his "cute li ...

Obviously you know all about it, your fantasy desires are being put into practise. Great to know that you are taking precautions and wish to share your experience about that "cute little white butt"( your words ) with others. Enjoy.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.