Author: voice_cd

Discussion:Share your comments on Chinese parade   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-9-5 22:18:17 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2015-9-5 13:59
What does that have to do with the topic. Please keep on topic.

Well, since the original post to which I replied was about CCTV streaming the parade on YouTube, I believe my post WAS still on topic.

How come you aren't telling other posters to stay on topic, Ratfink? (ie page 12, career soldier comment, etc.) Or, are you being selective in who you crap on, as a moderator?
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-5 23:51:12 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2015-9-5 18:22
How's that cleaning detail coming along, soldier ?

Ask the Aussie grunt...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-6 05:43:13 |Display all floors
Jim9 Post time: 2015-9-6 02:10
Don't you just love talking to yourself...and answering to yourself too.....very nice KIWI!

Any conversation that I had with myself would be aeons better than enduring your drone. And I'm not a Kiwi so you got that wrong too, no surprises there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-6 05:45:12 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2015-9-5 23:51
Ask the Aussie grunt...

Sorry, I thought you were still checking out his "cute little white butt". Have to prise you apart eventually.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-6 11:38:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2015-9-6 12:15
Newtown Post time: 2015-9-5 18:19
"I'm going home to die".

I think you've got an Aussie accent mixed up with a Kiwi one. Ask a Kiwi ...

You're wrong!  Even the Aussie prime minister speaks like that, ' to die' for today, ' Sundie' for Sunday, etc. Yes, Kiwis too, they are of the same stock!  And they are white 'native English speakers', much loved by the Chinese students and their parents!  Good luck to those Chinese students, they would end up speaking  like their 'native English speakers'!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-6 12:17:24 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2015-9-6 11:38
You're wrong!  Even the Aussie prime minister speaks like that, ' to die' for today, ' Sundie' for  ...

Whatever floats your boat but I reckon you need to do a lot more grass roots research on Strine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-6 15:50:59 |Display all floors
Obviously, China is really standing up!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.