Author: voice_cd

Discussion:Share your comments on Chinese parade   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-9-5 13:59:32 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2015-9-5 03:12
I'll give you that, but, what are the chances that an ordinary citizen can ask and get permission? ...

What does that have to do with the topic. Please keep on topic.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-5 15:01:09 |Display all floors
Jim9 Post time: 2015-9-5 12:46
...you really believe in his lies?....I thought your are smart than that. Pay attention to his ...

I am so flattered by your comment Jim9. Please tell me that I am smart again
Looks like Dusty's critic really got his ammunition loaded and reloaded. haha where is Dusty?

Australia has a national language but not an official language. The two are not the same and I stand to be corrected if I am wrong. All the same, you are right. I believed him because he said he was a retired military personnel.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-5 15:20:29 |Display all floors
it is really excited to see the parade. most people in our hometown stayed at home and waited for the live broadcast. it revealed that more and more people care about our countries even in this small twon.
when the parade started, i was moved beyond words and i don't  knwo how to describe my feeling and just took a photo of the TVshowing the parade and uploaded it in my wechat with a simple sentence" proud of China!" however i got many likes from my friends. i am sure they felt the same.
i feel lucky to live in China and be a chinese. it is really painful to think of the people's live in war time.
and i feel extremely pity for the people whose countries now are in turmoil.
sep.3rd is not just an important Vday for China and the world, its profound meaning also tells us how precious Peace is! we must remember the hard history and always have introspection and fight against the evil force vainly attempting to expand their force by war. all the people around the world should have the responsibility to protect peace.
long live China! i am proud of  you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-5 15:28:22 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2015-9-3 16:04
No, their moving you just don't see it, fingers, toes all the little things

you are giving too much details. he just wanted to say that the soldiers have iron will!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-9-5 15:40:46 |Display all floors
ysyaileen Post time: 2015-9-5 15:28
you are giving too much details. he just wanted to say that the soldiers have iron will!

No they don't, I was a career soldier for a very long time

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-5 15:56:36 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2015-9-5 15:40
No they don't, I was a career soldier for a very long time

what is a career soldier?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-9-5 15:58:55 |Display all floors
ysyaileen Post time: 2015-9-5 15:56
what is a career soldier?

I was a soldier for over 20 years

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.