Views: 903|Replies: 6

Orphan who moved China with 'saddest' essay soldiers on[2]- Chinadaily.com.cn [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-8-5 17:19:07 |Display all floors
The essay written by the girl. [Photo/West China Metropolis Daily]

Despite years of rapid economic growth in major cities and coastal areas, people in China's mountainous areas like the Liangshan Mountains still live in poverty. There are more than 50 orphans like Mukuyiwumu in the region, said Huang.

The government has been making efforts to assist these areas by allocating special f ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-5 17:29:03 |Display all floors
My empathetic condolences to Mukuyiwumu with her family, additionally, my condolences to the people who have lost family members. Through 2014, online and offline, the government of China held public conversations [through many people, with me] to identify some good solutions. The winning ideas include making a program which identifies these children rapidly, does health maintainance while bringing them into a boarding school system seen by many of us as an adaptation of the orphanages. With the solutions we talked about, in a doable implementation, a valid scenario is maybe a drone sweeps as a search sentinal for all such children, who are photo identified and if willing to stay with the drone leaders may give a saliva sample for identification, to be led by the drones into safe, clear medical support, education support, brought into the boarding school system without accidentally bringing in a medical problem. Many such children have excellent health since the problems of the poverty industry have not yet entered their blood; however, the poverty industry is known to make an economic mindset early, whence the importance of bringing them into safe, warm, quiet mainstream education as fast as pragmatic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-5 17:29:54 |Display all floors
I have a little money. how can I help the poor children

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-5 18:05:35 |Display all floors
we are not miserable people,and we should feel grateful instead of complaining about the situation we are facing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-5 21:37:33 |Display all floors
Build a village or small town with all facilities there on the suitable area that can travel by  road and reachable , relocated as many peoples as possible to nearby small town . Come out the agricultural investment plan like coffee bean, western tea or chili plantation , sunflower & canola to make oil , establish the packaging factory there if optional and can be done . All this raw material got demand from  all around world. Group all farmer under one efficient management. The small town will grow bigger and bigger by time.

Mountainous areas got risk like landslide or big stone fall from top has to be  rectify by appointed mountainous preventive team  from time to time, even the well managed road up to famous resort from other countries s also got encountered disastrous like landslide and stone fall. This can be managed properly if effort and risk management are taking place.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-8 12:43:31 |Display all floors
Why the government comes to deal with these things untill  they are made to be known to all ?!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.