http://bbs.fobshanghai.com/get.asp?get=7346

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-18 14:15:59 |Display all floors

sound nice.

very well

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-18 14:23:05 |Display all floors

Language Tips

I like it, It is enough for my english level.
20040818142305e564.gif

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-18 16:38:18 |Display all floors

it is really a good new

i love english very much,but i think my english is still poor even if i study very hard.it is a pity that i do not know how to improve it .maybe language tip will give me a help.i really hope  i can practise spoken english by language tips.can you kindly increase some spoken english channel or chat by internet in english.i think it is a good method to improve our english.
now english is more and more important in our working and studying.if we do not have enough english ability,we will not walk further and stop our developing.
but i still wonder how i can get progress,if everyone have the good opinion please feel free to contact with me.thanks in advance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-19 09:01:56 |Display all floors

"Language Tips" is a fantastic and useful website for English learners

This is a very useful website for English learners.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-19 09:07:18 |Display all floors

It's easy to register first!

It's very easy!  Just click the Register button to register first, then you will receive an email with the email address you filled in the form, just do according to the instruction from the email from the web master, then you can start.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-8-19 09:41:25 |Display all floors

DEEPLY MOVED

THUS WE HAVE THE CHANCE TO IMPROVE OUR ENGLISH. WE HAVE THE FORUM TO HAVE A DISCUSSION HOW TO BETTER OUR ENGLISH

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.