Views: 792|Replies: 0

Interesting Fun Facts [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-7-18 15:58:55 |Display all floors
1. Female praying mantises are notorious for eating their male counterparts after mating. You can imagine what would happen if  women were capable of this...
2. When your pet cat rubs up against you, it is its way of saying I love you.

3.In Mozambique, the northern people clap their hands three times before saying hello.

4.Some animals are known to behave in an unusual way before an earthquake. You might consider counselling yourself the next time you see rats and snakes wondering aimlessly on the street.

5. ''I just wanted to take this time to remind you that your seat cushions can be used as floatation devices...'' You don't want to hear this on your flight. Start confessing your wrongs when you hear that. (source: aviationhumour.net)

6. Dolphins are known to rape humans. Keep your eyes wide open when swimming in the open. You could be their next target.

7. Male seahorses are known to give birth to their own. Rather odd.

8. Men are known to wear kilts in some European countries especially Scotland. How about that?

9. Some ''handsome'' chimpanzees are known to turn girls on strangely enough. Well I get nightmares each time I see them.

10. Lions are known to mate about 4-6 times an hour and about 100 times a day. When a male lion is called the king of the jungle, it is because he earned that reputation. You have got to come from another planet as a human to be able to do that.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.