Views: 10222|Replies: 14

Help us launch new CD Community for mobile users   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-6-4 14:57:58 |Display all floors
Dear members:

Doyou use mobile phone to access CD Community? Help us redesign it!

We are preparing to launch a new CD Community mobile adaptation edition to better meet the users’ needs on mobile devices. If you are a regular mobile phone user of our CD forum and blog, we need your help in our new attempt by answering a few questions below:

1.        Which boards and topics interest you about our BBS?
2.        Could you give us some ideas or samples of what the mobile adaptation edition should look like?
3.        How often do you use the mobile phone to go through our BBS and blog?

Of course, if you have any other ideas, suggestions or questions, please send us messages, and we'll do our best to reply as quickly as possible. Thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-5 10:55:11 |Display all floors
May I suggest something else?

Is there any chance that CD allows the uploading of pictures larger than 1000kb?

I find it immensely inconvenient, in fact impossible, to upload maps, whose high-resolution contributes to a better illustration.

I have to turn to Baidu Pictures for help.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-8 13:09:00 |Display all floors
As for me, I usually scan the BBS, looking for photos about travel, animals, scenary. I don't go to the blogs frequently, unless there are topics getting my interest, like culture, photo-taking. As for suggesttion, It is about uploading pictures, when I make comments, I have to input the URL, but why not the pictures on the computer or phone directly?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-8 14:38:16 |Display all floors
proudcolonel Post time: 2015-6-5 10:55
May I suggest something else?

Is there any chance that CD allows the uploading of pictures larger t ...

sorry to tell you, it's hard to realize. we wish we could say ok, but it's not ok right now to make it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-8 21:33:07 |Display all floors
That would be great! I always go through the chindaily blog website through tablets and phones, so it'd be nice to have a mobile edition.

So my idea about the look is...
-Blue sidebar, white background (since the website has blue)
-A sidebar to browse a user's private messages, alerts and blog, and to log out.

Keeping it simple, neat and easy to navigate would make it faster to browse.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-6-9 03:32:45 |Display all floors
Would it not be better to get the current site working properly first?

There are many problems with the current system and many people have commented on it in recent times.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-6-9 09:06:46 |Display all floors
LaFarha Post time: 2015-6-8 21:33
That would be great! I always go through the chindaily blog website through tablets and phones, so  ...

thanks a lot. we will try our best to make it easier and neat and less functional but function well.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.