Author: mixamixa

World Economic Forum: Best countries in the world     [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2015-5-18 00:11:39 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-5-18 00:13:20 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-5-18 00:11
So there is an evident mismatch between the Finnish university graduates and their achievements  ...

But now he has admitted that his latter education was not in Finland, if a Finnish education is so good why did he shun it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-18 00:20:30 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-5-17 18:13
But now he has admitted that his latter education was not in Finland, if a Finnish education is so ...

I have graduated from a Finnish university. I have two degrees and took two semesters abroad like everyone should. I have also worked in several countries, Finland, Russia, China,Germany and Italy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-18 00:24:35 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-5-17 18:11
So there is an evident mismatch between the Finnish university graduates and their achievements  ...

Go back to tribal university and have a banana.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-18 00:35:10 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-5-18 00:24
Go back to tribal university and have a banana.

Africans should be award the Nobel Prize in Medicine for inventing HIV. That should make Seneca proud of his African roots instead of trying hard to be European.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-5-18 01:38:12 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-5-18 00:20
I have graduated from a Finnish university. I have two degrees and took two semesters abroad like  ...

Why should you need to go abroad if your Uni is up to scratch?

Why do you need two degrees? Was is to avoid getting a job? How could you possibly need to degrees to be a salesman?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-18 02:30:27 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2015-5-17 19:38
Why should you need to go abroad if your Uni is up to scratch?

Why do you need two degrees? Was i ...

Why go abroad? Everyone should see how things are done in different countries. In Finnish persons case to study in Sweden gives you chance to improve your Swedish language.

I'm sure many people studying in MIT or Yale also go abroad to for some part of their degree.

Two degrees is not a must but if you want to be succesful in live dual degree opens you more doors. Finance degree is a must for everyone in business and unless you want to work in banking another degree like industrial engineering degree is very good option. Law and business is also a good combo.

I did my degrees in 5 years and worked at the same time.

Since you are not a business man or salesman a degree is irrelevant.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.