Views: 469|Replies: 4

Russian daredevils scale Ping An building[4]- Chinadaily.com.cn [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-5-11 15:19:58 |Display all floors
A man experiences "labor pain" during a challenge held in Nanchang, East China's Jiangxi province, on May 10, the Mother's Day. [Photo/chinanews.com]

Men surrender to labor pain

How long can a man endure labor pains?

A competition to endure the pain of giving birth was held for men in Nanchang, East China's Jiangxi province, on May 10, Mother's Day. Some 20 men, including fathers and profe ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-11 15:19:59 |Display all floors
this is a very good activity which can make men better understand their mothers and wives. some men are really arrogant about having a child. they complain when they wives can not give birth to baby boys which actualy has somrthing to do with the men themselves not the women.
men should know the hardship their wives have been trough when laboring. never take it for granted! without your wives you are nobody!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-12 08:01:32 |Display all floors
"atient's will demands compensation if surgery goes badly"  Annoying to read something like this, in any other civilised country this will be a joke.  Just a few days ago an old lady slipped and fell when she exit a bus, me and my wife was behind her, my wife pulled me away so that I do not get involved, she knew I want to help the old woman.  As a Chinese woman my wife explained to me not to get involve in such incidents, because 90 percent of the time I will be accused of some wrong doing, and then have to cough-up some compensation.  It's a pity that in a civilised country like China you can't help a person in need.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.