Views: 661|Replies: 4

Smartphone mania drives families apart [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-5-6 08:49:06 |Display all floors
Report: Couples should switch off their electronic devices and talk
People should switch off their smartphones for an hour every day to prevent the use of mobile apps from eroding family ties and restricting direct communication between people, say researchers.
The call was prompted by a survey carried out by Marriage and Family, a monthly magazine affiliated with the All-China Women's Federation. ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-6 10:24:40 |Display all floors
as we all know,more and more people are using the smartphones,so this trend will go on

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-6 10:24:49 |Display all floors
as we all know,more and more people are using the smartphones,so this trend will go on

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-6 16:56:03 |Display all floors
Yes, I really agreed that the mobile devices affects the communication between a couple. I am not very happy when my husband always uses the mobile phone, at more time, i want him to talk with me face to face, not by the WeChat or QQ. It's really good or not for us the electronic devices.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-6 22:33:02 |Display all floors
what exists is reasonable

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.