Views: 2729|Replies: 4

Is your mind more colorful than the physical surrounding? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-4-14 13:28:13 |Display all floors
Recently Mr.财神 has posted a new blog ‘top 10 colorful places of the world' with ten wonderful pictures of great sceneries of these areas.

I made a comment as the flowing:
"
1) The famous chinese writer Lu-xun said: ”If you carefully observe very object around, you would find that each of them has its own unique color that is different from that of others!"--------------- In this sense, every place of the world  is colorful itself no matter whether you admit or not!

2) That master monk may disagree with you: "The mortal world is as plain as water since its bright color is only the virtual glory that is very shallow and you should not let it cheat yourself!"

3) I wonder what is really colorful? ---------The physical world or your deep mind??? "

Dear reader-friends: When you have achieved a lot and you may feel that as if you were on the top the world, just then you would think your mind is more colorful than your place!----------Is it true?

Welcome leave your comments!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-15 06:28:58 |Display all floors
When you have good time, the world is so close to you; On the other hand, sometime I feel a bit pity for myself due to the little harvest that I have got since I came to the Earth!

It seems that one chinese song could tell my mind: "Just leave yourself half awake and half drunk, at least we still have our dream and what we have run after!"----------It could become the basic rule for me to adjust my mood when I  face to  the reality and my ideal!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-15 11:18:04 |Display all floors
its because we live in a materialistic world where success is measured by the money you can make...but in this sense, my western friends seem to be less materialistic....most asians are so interested in brand names and showing off their wealth, while my western friends show no such interest....but most asians i know are financially richer than the westerners i know....i dont know if its just my experience...it seems asians are so shallow....but westerners understand life more...

but if you make your home a happy and content one, i would say you are successful....all the richness that comes from just being alive is itself a gift. if you are hard working, honest, true to yourself, i would call you successful, regardless of the amount of wealth you manage to amass...just because you are poor, it doesnt mean you have to live badly....there is such a thing as human dignity. ...just because you are poor, it doesnt mean your surroundings have to be dirty. its selfishness...why litter and take dumps in the street? well, if you cant find a restroom, then at least clean up after yourself!...its got nothing to do with being uneducated...such things are common sense...better call it right, its just plain disrespect of other people....you just dont give a sh*t what happens to other people, or who has to clean up after you...its selfishness...

now i dont mean you exactly, but in general. sorry for the rant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-15 13:54:37 |Display all floors
one of the things i love about hanging out with westerners is they don't try to show how much money they have, or how successful they are...so long as they like you, then they hang out with you...asians are always wanting to compare to see who's doing better....but in the west they have the expression "keeping up with the jonese"....so maybe westerners are competitive too, ....but it's just that my western friends are not....and it's much more fun to hang out with them....because they don't put on an act....they live in the moment more....

and the other thing is, in asia, i've learned to be less friendly to people....in america, i can be friendly all i want, and no one thinks negatively of it, because everyone is friendly just the same....but in asia, and even in europe, people are not so friendly...so when you're nice to them, they get suspicious and they think you want something from them....in asia, i don't smile anymore when i go out and i put on a straight face, because everyone else is like that, and it's what you have to do to keep the peace..if you're smiling and acting happy, they don't like it...no matter how much people want to bash america, it can be a really great place...of course it also depends on the city and area....some areas are more friendly than others...i had a american friend who told me that everyone in his hometown was so mean.

people say that denmark is a happy country, but the danes have complaints about their culture too...no place is perfect...it's how you live your life that makes all the difference...so you can be in denmark and be happy...or you can be in china and be happy....it's not the country...it's not the money....it's the people that are most important...if you have just one good friend, which can be a family member, you can be poor and happy....but if you only have superficial friends, you can be rich and still feel empty....but in the end, those happiest are those who have genuinely contributed to the welfare of humankind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-15 21:27:33 |Display all floors
(The following is a comment from Mr.财神)

"Sure and your words have deep meaning too. i wish to write something more to allocate your comment, wait, if i get a lot of time. "

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.