Views: 3777|Replies: 19

Why can't many Chinese people take a joke? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-4-14 12:11:25 |Display all floors
Some can, but it seems a great majority is not capable of laughing...In real life I have been yelled at by a northern Chinese, because I was playing around...online I have been told off by some Mainland Chinese for playing around too...online maybe one or two Mainland Chinese will come to my aid and stand by my side, but then they will get yelled at by the other Mainland Chinese and they will then just switch sides...

Is it not fun to play around, especially online, where things shouldn't be taken so seriously? It was harmless play. My Chinese is good enough only for daily life and I can't talk politics in Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-17 10:19:28 |Display all floors
i don't hate or look down on mainland chinese...unlike the others, if I hated Mainland Chinese, I would not have ever come on here. ...i don't hang out in places that i don't like or have no interest in....i can't understand people who do.....debates are not all useless...just from conversation, i learned to voice things that i didn't even know i believed or knew...things just come out...so i don't really believe that it's all a useless waste of time....sometimes people like seneca are useful....he makes you dig deeper into your own repertoire of knowledge and you find things you didn't even know were there....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-17 10:30:43 |Display all floors
What a joke
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-17 10:55:40 |Display all floors
hahaha and what is so funny?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-17 12:16:22 |Display all floors
What are some popular jokes in China?

Israel Goldstein
New York, NY 10031
israelgoldstein35@gmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-17 13:10:48 |Display all floors
If you bring golf clubs, people should expect you to play a round!
To read more about me: http://capaworld.capa.org/2014/01/17/capa-resident-director-china-programs-interview-colin-speakman/.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-17 13:12:55 |Display all floors
Why don't Chinese like jokes? .... It's the way I tell 'em!
To read more about me: http://capaworld.capa.org/2014/01/17/capa-resident-director-china-programs-interview-colin-speakman/.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.