Views: 1644|Replies: 10

Man apologizes to girlfriend in newspaper ad[5]- Chinadaily.com.cn [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-4-3 14:59:34 |Display all floors
 A model wears a shirt made of gold in Xi'an, April 2, 2015. [Photo/CFP]

Shirt spun out of gold shines at jewelry show

A shirt made with gold was the highlight of a jewelry show in Xi'an, Shanxi province on Thursday. Weighing 3 kilograms, it was handmade by 30 craftsmen over a period of 3 months and is worth more than 1 million yuan ($160,000).

That's all for today's trending, do chec ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-3 14:59:35 |Display all floors
Vulgar aesthetic view.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-3 15:12:30 |Display all floors
It is maybe  a most luxury apology for ones girlfriend .
In my opinion ,if he contribute the total money which paid for unique apology to the poverty people ,his girlfriend maybe come back to him ,becaues he has a kind heart .
Anyhow ,we also hope she will sccept his apology !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-4 12:08:28 |Display all floors
Hey, why leave the 2 pages empty, why not hire me to fill up those pages? I should open an office in Beijing to deal with relationship issues or write some movie scripts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-4 13:11:00 |Display all floors
What happens if the gold price drops?  He will lose his shirt!
To read more about me: http://capaworld.capa.org/2014/01/17/capa-resident-director-china-programs-interview-colin-speakman/.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-4 13:59:11 |Display all floors
Yeah, that's what's wrong with this world, rather than spending this money on something useful like helping the poor, this asshat spends a couple of hundred thousand pounds writing bad English to post and advert to get his girlfriend back.

You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-4 14:29:08 |Display all floors
what a narcissistic way to apologise to someone.
is he hoping that he can bully her into accepting him back by such a public display?
many people will only so the material value of the gift, not the hollow 'face gaining' jerk he really is.

a real man would apologise in private in a modest way

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.