Views: 2204|Replies: 5

May I make your dear friend ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-28 21:50:25 |Display all floors
I am a girl  from Beijing Institude Of Clothing Technology.
My English is very poor,especially my oral English.
I want to be your aquaintance who is good at it.
thank you ,my dear friends!
My e-mail address :wenliar@sina.com
Contact me !
Have a nice summer!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-29 06:29:45 |Display all floors

May I make your dear friend ?

Dear girl,

The essence of English language is to give and get, you are supposed to offer somthing each time when you ask for help.  When are you able to organize this letter in the way..... I can do... for you and as an return, you are already a good speaker.
I would like to pick up some skills to improve my oral English.  I am sure it will bring you more help and friends as well.

The name of the game is the logic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-30 13:50:34 |Display all floors

thank you!

I think everything will be possible if only I try my best. I  usually pick up some useful words when I read English articles,or every now and then study a little when I go to movies.No pain,no gain.I always keep it in my mind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-30 15:53:45 |Display all floors

----@

i like listen english music & movie,i found that can improve my english,so i introduce that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-30 16:35:25 |Display all floors

i want to say something

i find listening to english radio program is also a good way to improve our english. i picked up that habit when i was a sophomore. though i am no longer a student now, everyday i spend about one hour in listening to english programs such as VOA and BBC. i really learned a lot from that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-31 10:37:10 |Display all floors

rely on yourself!

Dear my Friend:
There are so many methods for learning English, but  always I do  believe  there is no substitution for your hard work. Just like me, I onced tried many ways of some successful people in English, but I falied. in my opinion: if you want to master English specially spoken English, three proven methods should be followed:
1.Don't afraid to make mistakes,you'll learn from them
2.Don't be shy, be thick-skinned and speak out.
3.You must have patiece and determination.
Don't agree me? Hope to improve together
My Email:succeed2008@126.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.