Author: chairman

One Opinion, One Post, One China, One Future. - NO KOW TOW - [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-23 18:05:41 |Display all floors

To the sh1t tube that has two talking ends w0w0wzers, don't think with whats bet

In case you didn't know, you pants-dropping sh1t tube, this is China, and we Chinese don't think the most important human organ is between one's legs like the way you orangutanic gigolos do!!!

This is what I said to your half bro, Tek "your mommy bred with a howler monkey" Vicious, the 1/2 and 1/2 that loves to compare and compete with Gorillas in a Chinese zoo for popularity and for the who-has-the-larger-size prize, and it goes for you too!!

tekvicious, don't think with whats between your legs -- go get a brain!
No matter how hard you try, vicious, you are not going to have a pure-blooded Chinese girl as your daughter (read: a beauty with a brain), ok, maybe you will have a half-breed, hehe, but thats about it!

Do you know why the blacks need an enhanced reproductive system in order to survive as a subspecies in the evolutionary process? answer: cuz they have a smaller brain! Ever seen a black science professor winning a Nobel prize? None. Wonder why the average black IQ in US is only 85, one standard deviation below the national mean? And in sub Sahara africa, I heard the mean is 70, 2 standard deviations below 100!

Remember: this is China, and we Chinese don't think the most important human organ is between one's legs like the way you do!

Go get a brain!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-23 18:11:10 |Display all floors

Ok! If what is(or is not) between your legs is not important to you then..

Why do you keep talking about it?(throughout your responses)
Why did you call your self thestud and not thebrain or Einstein or something?
A stud is known for what? and what part of the body?
Give it up you stalker.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-23 18:14:32 |Display all floors

Did you hear me say BRAIN or IQ, you sh1t tube w0w0wzer???

READ MY LIPS -- GO GET A BRAIN, you DDIQ'ed Idjot!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-23 18:15:35 |Display all floors

To hedan / hedumb*ss ...whatever

don't u get it yet?
stop wasting your  precious foreign time, you're getting no support
all i  see is u gettin dissed by, not  neccesarily Chinese people,  but people who have common sense for whats right .
listen up nigguh, you're old news, nobody wants to hear your talk no more
*YOU'RE TOO OLD, LET GO*

Chester
p.s whoever was lookin for a Chinese guy to post, heres to you: i'm Chinese, now watchu gonna do? watchu gonna do when we come for u??
200407231815359055.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-23 18:20:19 |Display all floors

Aww..little baby want his bottle?

AW let me guess your IQ is tiny too?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-23 18:24:57 |Display all floors

English 101 for the DDIQ'ed, pants-dropping sh1t tube w0w0wzers

"little baby want his bottle"  --> "a little baby wants his bottle" !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-23 18:34:29 |Display all floors

Hey knucklehead

I was imitating baby talk and I was talking to you and not referring to you.
I repeat.
"little baby want his bottle"
English 101
English is a flexible language. It twists and turns to fit any and every situation. It can be formal and it can be informal. I understand that not everyone is sophisticated enough to pick up every nuance and reference.
It's OK.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.