Views: 4986|Replies: 7

The Simple Facts - from Silenced to AndyDob - Surprise Surprise Surprise. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-22 14:58:37 |Display all floors
Silenced to AndyDob

Western foreigners desire to re-create China in their own image.

The western foreigners, agree with each other in the systematic destruction of China and the Chinese.

How nice.

How nice that all you western foreigners ( you are a western foreigner AndyDob ) how nice that you all agree with each other.

All the western foreigners agree that China needs to be destroyed and re-created again in the image of the west and the western foreigners, who all agree with each other.

Surpise, Surprise, Surprise, all the western foreigners agree with each other that China as we know it and love it and are proud of it, must be destroyed and created again in the image of the west so that is acceptable to the western foreigners.

Dear me, so obvious.

This western foreigner agrees with that western foreigner and that western foreigner pats that western foreigner on the back and they all combine together with the one aim, the destruction of China and the Chinese and Chinese history and Chinese Culture and the Chinese people.

After all, there are far too many Chinese in China to begin with.

If the western foreigners could get rid of the Chinese out of China then half the problem would be solved.

So ( AndyDob ) western foreigner, adopts a very reasonable tone and agrees with western foreigner (one) and ( two ) that China needs to be destroyed, but in an insidous and quiet, hardly able to be seen fashion and western foreigner (three) agrees and so does western foreigner (four) and so on, until all western foreigners have agreed with each other about the destruction of China and the Chinese ( after all the Chinese only get in the way and complicate things, dont they ).

Yes the Chinese do have a bad habit of being in the way, when western foreigners want to destroy China, Surprise Surprise Surprise.

Yes, indeed, the Chinese will get in the way of the destruction of China.

Menace will be met with equal menace.

It is no surprise that all the western foreigners will agree with each other and that all of them ( YES ALL ) desire to re-construct China in their own image for their own gains for the pain and suffering of all Chinese of who they do not give a tinkers cuss.

Yes ALL, because all have had a chance to take the China side and they do not take it, they combine together for the one insidious aim to destroy Chinese people, Chinese culture, Chinese Civilisation, and mould it into an image they are able to deal with, their own diseased and infected western system of corrupt murder and control.

Well surprise, surpise, surprise, China wants to remain China.

How strange that the Chinese do not want to be you.

China wants to be China, they are proud to be China, they think China is great and so do I and so do I and so do I.

So because I think China is great and I think China should remain China and the Chinese should remain China, I am your enemy.

So be it, I am your enemy and proud of it. Proud of it I say.

I am proud to be your enemy.

It is evil, pure evil for all you devils to combine under the one western foreigner roof and attack Chinese life and culture and try with the most different and varied kinds of means and malice and menace to malign and with the sole intention of the destruction of this vast and mighty and magnificent China.

How dare you, all of you.

Think again western foreigners, why would any Chinese agree with you, unless they were Hanjian, why would they agree with you.

You are foreign, you are alien, you are a disease, a disease that China neither needs, requires or wants.

China wants to be Chinese. You westerners have a problem with that.

You think, why would China choose to be Chinese, instead of being us the west.

Please. China China China.

China loves China, the Chinese love the Chinese, they like being Chinese they are proud to be Chinese, they desire no knives or forks, they are perfectly happy with chopsticks ( which are better anyway ).

Which bit of all this do you not quite understand western foreigners.

Yes, you " all " combine together, in a subtle sometimes other times not, manner to slander China and anyone who defends China, anyone who dares to speak it as it is, write it as it is, is attacked by the combined and singular western devil effort.

It is a truth and a fact, you are what you are and always been what you are and will always be what you are, regarded by some of us as pure evil.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-22 15:27:46 |Display all floors

You're wrong silenced!

"All the western foreigners agree that China needs to be destroyed and re-created again in the image of the west and the western foreigners, who all agree with each other."

I disagree completely with this you wrote. I am a western foreigner and I don't want Ch*na or the Ch*nese to change a single inch of how they are except if it is decided by themselves.

You are wrong! But of course you already knew that! Try a different story.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-22 15:42:01 |Display all floors

Well I was far from done. The system has decided that lead post is done.

But I am not done.

You western foreigners and you AndyDob are one of them, all combine together to make yourselves look right when you are all wrong and then some.
Leave China alone, hands off.

It can never and will never be created in your own twisted western image.

Hands off China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-22 15:43:50 |Display all floors

jvt1965 you as guilty as the rest of them. You are one of them.

What else would you be expected to say, when you are one of them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-22 16:42:35 |Display all floors

The Simple Facts - from Silenced to AndyDob - Surprise Surprise Surprise.

I understand it was written to AndyDob, still I agree with it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-22 18:48:24 |Display all floors

Never enough surprises, Silenced

Dobri Dan to you.
I'm happy to see that the level to which you were silenced is not that cruel eventually.
What does really surprise you? That I have my independent thought? That my way of thinking is not going step in step with your or chinese way? How can it since I'm European!
Do I tell you that Ch inese must think like me?
So I agree that Ch ina must be destroyed - alitle little bs -hah?
The thing that you are most afraid of is the sudden wave of changes spreading in a rough and uncontrolled way. In other words social unrest, isn't it?
There was a thread by gaiacomm where I went arm to arm with ghosts against these ideas. Ask the ghosts:--))
--
>>one aim,
the destruction of China and the Chinese and Chinese history and Chinese Culture and the Chinese people. <<<
This is a bit more BS , isn't it?
There are ways to destroy Ch , one of them is to push this nation into a war. I do not remember where have I written anything but my strong opposition against any such ideas. Recently I gave the same reply to LGK and I'll give it to anybody else-no matter who he is. If you can find such comment , where I insitee a war, where I tease Chinese to go for it - show me (or shut up).
The destruction of Chinese history. I cannot destruct the history , Silenced. The history is undestroyable for it is the past. History can only be hidden, manipulated, twisted, lied, etc. If you had a very good look into the twisting of history in some countries belonging before to one famous/infamous block , you would know what's up. So , show me where I twisted the history of Ch ina ( or shut up).
The Ch inese people. There are ways to destroy them, yes. There are forumites who would like to see them killed. I'm sure I was always sitting on the strong point oposing any such "great ideas" where people got killed in the organized manner like war. As you may have noted, I opposed the killing of people in the war on the roads in Ch ina as well. 100 000 casualties annually and there is no excuse on the side of (dis)organizers of this. So - show me where I moved my finger over the keayboard in the aim to kill this nation (or shut up).

Surprise, surprise- I did not understand these words:">>If the western foreigners could get rid of the Chinese out of China then half the
problem would be solved.<<<<
1.So what is the second half of problem?
2. Where do you think westerners would place 1.3 bln chinese? In Europe? Don't you think it would be a... well... a "bit" bigger problem? :--)
--
>>to destroy Chinese people, Chinese culture, Chinese Civilisation<<
Silenced.. I get a brain shrink when I hear chinese opera. It is the sound of cats in lovee for me. But, surprise, surprise.. I've always been telling that even if in the future there will be less and less young people who like it - the chinese gvmnt should always back up all efforts in upholding this very significant part of chinese culture.I'd rather hear cats maoing , than have next garbage pack of cheap ,commercial spam "music". I'm still waiting for a good bands which can amalgamate a popular music with the taste of chinese instruments and roots. Have you heard Ofra Haza?
--
>>How strange that the Chinese do not want to be you.<<
WHAAAT? Chinese to be Dobridanians? Are you completely nuts? Who could bear 1.4 bln wierdies!!!!
--
>>I am proud to be your enemy.<<
-I'm honoured to hear you are proud of this . :--))))))
--
>&gtlease. China China China..<<<
Silenced, how you dare to to opt for THREE CHINAS!!!! There is only one China, don't you know it?
--
And something for the desert, Silenced: read these two sentences of yours (which I joined)on one breath...
>>>>the Chinese love the Chinese, they like being Chinese they are proud to be Chinese,It is a truth and a fact, you are what you are and always been what you are and will always be what you are.

The first part and the second say the same, but you consider the first part to be positive and the second as negative.
Will I hear (surprise, surprise) that after you have chewed it you come to some reasonable point?
Dobra Noc
Andy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-23 03:47:32 |Display all floors

Extreme much?

Silenced--I'm sorry you feel that way. Maybe I have a minority opinion as compared to what you see as the rest of the "Western foreigners," but I love China as it is, and I think it's a country with a fascinating history and some very interesting people. It makes me a little sad to see Chinese-Americans forgetting their homeland and their native language and becoming, for all sakes and purposes, white. If that's what they want, fine, but I think everyone should just have some awareness of their heritage. In my opinion, the West (esp. the USA) needs to back off a little and stop being the international bully it's become.

At any rate, I don't want to reform China. I think the Chinese have every reason to be proud of who they are, and the West should just deal with it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.