Views: 3455|Replies: 12

What Would China Be Like with No Government? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-2-4 08:53:53 |Display all floors
It is my understanding that most Chinese don't want to live like their government forces them too.  My understanding is that most Chinese, if given the choice, would choose to be Western.

On the other hand, in the absence of a government, most Israelis would still choose to remain Israeli, not Western.  Israelis are innately driven to be a culturally elite people, while the Chinese do not have a similar drive. One reason for this is because Israelis don't invest a lot of resources in laws forcing citizens to behave in an elite manner; rather, they simply kick out citizens who don't have a desire to be an advanced people.  Why waste resources forcing people to be elite when it is more efficient to foster a population that is innately self-driven to be elite?

But China has the opposite system: it does not try to foster innate drives for cultural advancement, but relies on government coercion to force an innately simpleton people to try to behave in a certain way.   What this means is that in the absence of government, China would sink into primitiveness and barbarity since the people rely 100% on the government to regulate their behaviors.  But in Israel, if the government disappeared, nothing would change.  Israeli citizens don't need a babysitter: they babysit themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-4 09:27:16 |Display all floors
The difference is the Isrealis can choose their government and vote. Chinese are held hostage by a party that took over the country by military force. No one chose them to govern China and if you oppose their rule they will put you to jail.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-4 09:32:58 |Display all floors
What if your understanding is wrong?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-2-4 09:59:00 |Display all floors
Look at history and you will have your answer

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-4 10:23:21 |Display all floors
It is my understanding that most Chinese don't want to live like their government forces them too.  My understanding is that most Chinese, if given the choice, would choose to be Western----It's only your understanding ,can't stand for other people ,of cousre include me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-4 13:56:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-4 13:58:25 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.