Author: bfsuleo

Should kneeling culture abandoned? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-2-2 20:18:19 |Display all floors
i dont know anything about taoism but i kneel when i pray to something higher or bigger than human beings. i dont think there is anything wrong in the act of kneeling in and of itself but dont use it as a technique to make someone feel inferior to you...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-2 21:05:48 |Display all floors
billymillennium Post time: 2015-2-2 20:21
Ok cass, I heard you, you may get up now

if i get up then you might need to start running.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-3 09:16:32 |Display all floors
NO !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-3 14:00:41 |Display all floors
It is unfit for students! I have never seen such scene in local schools that is unbelievable without the  photo!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-3 14:25:19 |Display all floors
Why all the uproar? Maybe you disagree but what is the big deal, exactly? I would really like to understand.....You feel no shame in kneeling before a statue.....on the other hand, I would feel very embarrassed to kneel before another human being.

So there was this other thread about how students were being beaten half to death in some martial arts school and I didn't hear any objections...that's much more harmful. ..look at the size of those sticks...they want to beat you to death! anything other than the bare hand should be illegal!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.