Delete {multiple post}
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 22:21:48 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2015-1-30 22:04
Point is, when you buy your electronic good, you are still paying waaaay over the value for it. Po ...

Rational person does not pay more than the value it adds. Would you pay ten thousand euros for an iPhone? Most people would not. Why? Because it does not ad so much value and there are other options.

The people in the factories are not slaves. If they could make more money with their skills they would change job right away.

Life is all about choices and how to maximize the output from your input.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 22:22:45 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2015-1-30 22:19
Ok. T'were only a suggestion old chap. Do as you like.

I couldn't care less.

You keep saying you don't care, but previously you kept saying either back it up or blah blah blah. Do you have a problem with logic? If you don't care at all, you wouldn't bring it up to say you don't care about it. If you mention it, it means you care. When I ask you this in all sincerity, then you say I'm twisting what you're saying. I am not!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 22:24:28 |Display all floors
Let me help you out. You should say, I don't care anymore. That would be logical.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 22:24:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-30 22:22
Actually, the worship of money in China is so damn crass and disturbing it is a serious disincenti ...

it's all about face. I have seen even the poor, people poorer than me spend like 4 months savings on an iphone6 and then they ask why my phone cost only 600yuan haha.
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 22:27:41 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2015-1-30 22:24
it's all about face. I have seen even the poor, people poorer than me spend like 4 months savings  ...

But what about the poor people who won't buy an iPhone 6? Why don't you mention them? You bring up the bad examples and you use them to bash China, but there are all kinds of people in China. Why don't you praise those poor Chinese people who don't care about face.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.