Author: animalfarmer

Wanna get rich ? Get Married ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-30 22:50:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-30 22:46
I remember a friend who runs a major business in town; when he bought a white Honda  ...

which is funny because in China, doesn't matter how big your engine, you will be hitting 15-20 mph maximum with the traffic anyway.
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 22:55:52 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-30 22:37
You staqrted that other thgread, Nobody is Nobody (forgive me if I may have misquoted the title of ...

How can you find the truth when you're lying all the time? So we had better not talk about the truth here.

Furthermore, I'm not interested in proving anything to you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 23:00:30 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2015-1-30 22:48
Yes they do, because now value is added in terms of branding and status.

My laptop when I bought ...

Brand and status are relative things. For someone it is very valuable, for you not so much so you did not buy Mac. Mac and Windows PCs are not the same product so you cannot compare.

A smuggler gets paid double because owning an iPhone 6 early creates value to people buying them. If you don't think getting an iPhone early creates value to you, you buy it later. If you think it is too expensive for the value you can always buy Xiaomi or Microsoft phone.

To claim otherwise means people are stupid. Some people are, most people are not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 23:02:51 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2015-1-30 22:48
Yes they do, because now value is added in terms of branding and status.

My laptop when I bought ...

Brand and status are relative things. For someone it is very valuable, for you not so much so you did not buy Mac. Mac and Windows PCs are not the same product so you cannot compare.

A smuggler gets paid double because owning an iPhone 6 early creates value to people buying them. If you don't think getting an iPhone early creates value to you, you buy it later. If you think it is too expensive for the value you can always buy Xiaomi or Microsoft phone.

To claim otherwise means people are stupid. Some people are, most people are not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 23:09:35 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-1-30 23:02
Brand and status are relative things. For someone it is very valuable, for you not so much so you  ...

Creating value's original meaning and "creating value for the people who are buying it" are 2 different concepts. Point is, someone is getting exploited in order for profit to be made.
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 23:34:54 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2015-1-30 23:09
Creating value's original meaning and "creating value for the people who are buying it" are 2 diff ...

Would the Apple workers be exploiting Apple if Apple would make a loss?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-30 23:38:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-30 23:25
The truth can be found by whoever wants to find it; I doubt YOU are monopolising it. You don't e ...

why do you care whether or not i'm a spiritual person. it makes no difference to you and is frankly none of your business.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.