Views: 14681|Replies: 38

These Western Foreigners - Evil Devils are not nice people, see inside. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-22 00:05:56 |Display all floors
That ts had several post deleted that the CD and China and me and many of us did not want to go to print.

HANJIAN is treachery is treason.

Now then hedan wanted to try and post it and it was again deleted, the CD did not want it and the Chinese did not want it and I did not want it and others did not want it.

HANJIAN is treachery is treason.

Becasue the wife of ts says Hanjian is ok, does that mean we all have to have it.

No.

The CD was correct to delete it.

China wants it deleted.

Now they have  " sneaked " in a post to allow the Hanjian, led by the half ts, to post what they have been silenced from posting.

They are evil creatures as I have always called them, now they are taking credit for this that and the other to lose China more face.

They hate China pure and simple.

My way is best, execute them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-22 00:12:46 |Display all floors

your own worst enemy

"They are evil creatures as I have always called them, now they are taking credit for this that and the other to lose China more face.

They hate China pure and simple.

My way is best, execute them."

I don't think any foreigner could hurt China or cause China to lose face more than you just did with the above statements.  Keep it up and you'll have all foreigners hating China, when they used to really love it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-22 00:12:57 |Display all floors

The hedan, the ts, the tekvcious and the baby wowzers, combined.

To continue the post that is offensive to China.
Offensive to the Chinese.
Offensive to the CD
Offensive to me.
Offensive to many others.

It is offensive, it is treachery, it is treason and it is Hanjian led and Hanjian inspired.

They are repulsive insidious and evil China haters.

Pure demons of hate.

All Chinese knew the situation.

All Chinese did not want it to print.

But these few halfs and few Hanjian and pure evil devils wanted to throw more dirt in the face of China, so they continued.

It is wrong.

Very wrong and I use the word " EVIL " again.

Because they are evil.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-22 00:14:50 |Display all floors

hi, chairman. ready for a long night of subversive-hunting?

"execute them?"  

um ... maybe i better stop posting pictures of my house, etc.  

you know, i really think it's time you re-assessed your method of "protecting" china.  i am nothing.  there are far more "dangerous" subversives out there who have valid and credible stories to tell.  like you and many others have said, i have never been to china or experienced the things i'm talking about.  i read and hear about it from others, however, and have a deep feeling of sadness at the situation.  

i think many people inside china, even inside the ccp, want things to change.  while this "glasnost" you hate is uncomfortable for china, it is inevitable.  china's rulers have repressed dissident information for thousands of years, but now the ccp has a chance to be the one to finally accept that culture is wrong.  

so, i think you need to find a better solution than "execute them."  

ts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-22 00:15:11 |Display all floors

meiguoracing

meiguoracing

You are a China hater and a fool.

You have done nothing but throw dirt at China and even take the side of the Japanese in their torture of China.

You are evil also.

The white speriority of pure western evil.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-22 00:22:10 |Display all floors

to finally accept that culture is wrong.

tsupasat
+ Send message
+ Posts: 1200
+ Joined:
   2003-12-13
  hi, chairman. ready for a long night of subversive-hunting?
"execute them?"

um ... maybe i better stop posting pictures of my house, etc.

you know, i really think it's time you re-assessed your method of "protecting" china. i am nothing. there are far more "dangerous" subversives out there who have valid and credible stories to tell. like you and many others have said, i have never been to china or experienced the things i'm talking about. i read and hear about it from others, however, and have a deep feeling of sadness at the situation.

i think many people inside china, even inside the ccp, want things to change. while this "glasnost" you hate is uncomfortable for china, it is inevitable. china's rulers have repressed dissident information for thousands of years, but now the ccp has a chance to be the one to finally accept that culture is wrong.

so, i think you need to find a better solution than "execute them."

ts

2004-07-22 00:14

to finally accept that culture is wrong.

You are evil even beyond my ability to describe you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-22 00:25:13 |Display all floors

The devil from Washington.

Has written that Chinese culture is wrong and needs to be changed.

My posts to this evil keep being lost due to use of his name.

OK. No name.

He has said that Chinese Culture is Wrong and he wants to change it.

I have said he was this evil from the very first.

And he is.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.