Author: bfsuleo

Would you buy fake brand name goods?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-31 15:02:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-29 20:40
Over in Oz you can CHOOSE. Here in CHINA, you often are duped by businesspeople selling you crud ...

Epson cartridges, so damned expensive, I always buy the cheaper ones, does the job for me.
Actually the ink cartridges of all brands are way over priced, and not just in China, it's a rip off. If there were no cheaper varieties to choose from it'd be cheaper to buy a new printer when the ink ran out.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-31 15:08:23 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-28 21:10
Only in China is there a ready market that not only provides vanity-stricken poor people with fake g ...

The unscrupulous business people should also include foreign businesses, so, in my opinion, the Chinese should buy from Chinese businesses, it's better to get ripped off buy your own people and thus help build the economy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-31 15:33:09 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-31 17:29
Well, I did choose "a cheaper one" - and it cost me way more than if I had bought the real thing ...

Mine was a different brand, and it was about 1/5th the price of the Epson ink, works fine, i got the x cartridge which has more in for less that the standard Epson. NKorea? OMG, you need to kick yourself.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-1-31 18:11:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-30 17:14
Andy, if I knew the answers to your mindless questions I could assemble a Mercedes Super A class ...

So you make a bold but silly statement and when that statement is challenged you retort with minor insults.

If you did noy know the truth behind your daft post why did you make it?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-1-31 18:12:31 |Display all floors
Andy, if I knew the answers to your mindless questions I could assemble a Mercedes Super A class ...

So you make a bold but silly statement and when that statement is challenged you retort with minor insults.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-31 18:12:49 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-31 18:14:40 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2015-1-31 13:42

At least you would not lose it!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.