Author: bfsuleo

Would you buy fake brand name goods?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-2-1 18:44:43 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-2-1 17:55
You don't deserve "human rights". A screw driver must take what it can get.

Wl maybe my screw driver can fix your lose screws

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-2-1 18:46:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-2-1 17:58
I just read that Mr Ma's ALibaba's various online bazaars havbe been selling fakes to the tune of  ...

Strange lack of knowledge by you especially as I have posted a thread on how the government are after Alibaba

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-3 22:36:52 |Display all floors
when I was a student,whatever I weared and used were fake brand goods, though rough qualities,I still insist the habit,as on the one hand I couldn't afford genuine brand goods.on the other hand,falsify famous bands was so popular in the market that I could fulfill my vanity easily.
as I came to work,I realised that fake goods would be broken after a  very short  period,while genuine goods take a long period.
so without hesitating,I choose famous genuine goods consistently.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-3 23:40:00 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2015-1-31 09:56
The short answer is no.

With a few exceptions most luxury items aren't worth the  money you pay,  ...

I have a jacket that is light as feather and adjust itself once temperature drops. Cost a grip. 5 years on, looks superb. Difference between Japan n China

Clothes are never a waste. In fact i have a jacket that has kept its price better than my watch, cutting a dash is not frivolous
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-3 23:56:18 |Display all floors
How might you know they aren't able to afford it? Jealousy is akin to lack of ambition. Fake wearers have ambition to cut a dash. The ambition is undermined by wearing Oravda. A clown will wear head to toe designer stuff. These clowns are increasingly Chinese

Then there are Beau Brummels.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-13 10:43:16 |Display all floors
Of course not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-13 11:07:38 |Display all floors
No there rubbish

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.