Views: 7052|Replies: 9

Colleague relationship [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-23 14:44:42 |Display all floors
Wherever you work, relation among colleagues shluld be regarded as a important thing to handle.With time, it goes without saying sincere colleague relationship has been far from us. Usually, profitable or monetary factors serve as a tie that maintain and nourish the relation. Once the kind tie break, alleged relation will fade, which often bores people who have a desire to possess a pure colleague relationship without intention only based on monetary drive. It seems to be difficult to find the feeling aroud our colleagues we stayed with our classmates when we were in school. When stepping into the hectic  society, every new leaver from school must go through different life atmosphere from university life. Of course, this is a necessary stage nobody can get away with. But should disappearance of pure relation among people become price everyone has got to pay?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-23 15:15:23 |Display all floors

win the respect from your colleagues through your achievements.

I agree,colleague relationship is an important thing to face everyday,which effects your work and  life,being good or bad 。How to handle it is a social subject。With 4-year working experience,I’m puzzled. Firstly, the company culture is the key factor. Secondly, the personal personality is also important. Lastly, don’t want to ask for from others, but give your hands to the best of your ability.
Above all, you should win the respect from your colleagues through your achievements.
Different opinions are welcome to share. Thanks.

Use magic tools Report

jellyw has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-23 15:24:08 |Display all floors

Hi,

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-24 08:03:57 |Display all floors

Change of your thinking

The colleague relationship is valuable. It is no different to everyone, either you work at company or you learn at school. Different people must be different thinking. Having a non flexible attitude often creates more problems for you than actually exist. To cope with problem arising, you try to adopt positive approach. It results in early problem solving without diminishing the colleague relationship. Do not only depend on the boss to solve, you try to unburden your mind and express your opinions with others. It is no way for you to escape the problem face to you. It will make you under stress too.

Life is too short to waste time making a big deal of the little things that go wrong. Friendship is forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-24 10:06:30 |Display all floors

too naive

i read some books and it indicates the skill to handle the relationship among the colleague.  For example, to enjoy respect through your personality. Don't try to make friends through telling some secrets.
Don't keep too closer with others.
You should work hard as usual whatever happen, if you lost chance to be promoted.

but i find i did improve myself. Maybe i did not want to change my character. i bahave as i like only if i  did not break the rule and policy.

i work for myself and the people i care,not for everyone. So i can not make everyone around happy, evenmore, it is impossible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-24 15:36:23 |Display all floors

hi

the truth

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-24 20:37:51 |Display all floors

I agree your point

in nowadays,the colleague relationship is really a troublesome thing to many people.even many people's marriage is based on monetary relationship.that's the reality.we can't change it,you know.the only thing we can do is be flexible to settle the colleague relationship and be sincerely to others.i think they'll be moved finally.just keep smiling to other people,you'll have a nice relationship with others.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.