Author: BetsyLie

Father paints daughter's nude portraits   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-22 00:07:09 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-22 01:44
I have criticised Western parents for allowing their daughters aged 4 to 12 to parade in "adult" ...

As far as under-aged kids are concerned, I agree totally, especially those awful kiddie beauty pageant things, should be banned. I too think young girls dressing like adults is letting them go too far, it seem to me that parents who, when they were young and not allowed to wear what they want, thought it a great Idea to let their own kids do as they please.
But that guys daughter is not a kid, so there is no comparison.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-22 00:43:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-22 02:27
It is good to have a genteel poster like you back here, Ronny; stay with us, please - don't desert ...

I will stay mate, though not as often as before. I am very busy with my English class, writing articles etc for the students to learn from. I may be going to China to teach later this year, in a real classroom, yeehaa.
It's the thing I like to do most. But first I must consider all the things involved with moving, My fiancee is keen to visit Australia too, so I am not sure weather I will do that first or teach first in China first. I guess my online classes will need to be reduced once I'm in China. decisions decisions
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-22 09:08:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-19 13:23
I think your point is at collision course with JFenix's views. I personally do not feel a father s ...

Wow.  I guess in your world, men are dumb and inferior to women.  Its the men who are supposed to follow the females?  

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-22 09:17:17 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2015-1-22 09:08
Wow.  I guess in your world, men are dumb and inferior to women.  Its the men who are supposed to  ...

I think nude art is healthy.

as long as the model is as pretty as this one.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-22 09:21:45 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-22 22:01:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-22 10:50
You clearly have no idea where the expression "it is the woman in his household that wears the t ...

So you're good with that?  Men should be weak and just follow what the women say?

Wow.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-22 22:03:16 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-1-22 09:17
I think nude art is healthy.

I have no problem with nudes in art.  

That isn't the issue.  The issue is that it is his own daughter.

That is creepy.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.