Views: 2144|Replies: 3

hi! welcome to you! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-20 09:20:09 |Display all floors
I am a saler on exporting.because I don't have known many trade knowages .I always do some document and certificate work.I hope you who have common work can help me  and would like to make friends with me.
my name is Angel,and my e-mail address is Angellxq_213@yeah.net
pls contact me.
thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-20 09:44:56 |Display all floors

Hey, Angel! How are you?

I was an English major student in university and graduated last year. I had ever worked for a company doing foreign trade. Though it's not  a long period, I was fascinated by doing business with the people from all over the world. It's a great fun!
So, do you think it's possible that I help you with English and you help me with foreign trade business?
Awaiting for your reply!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-20 12:31:11 |Display all floors

maybe you can consulting from your colleague.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-29 13:14:05 |Display all floors

Thank you very much caroltans

I am very glad to meet you and make friends with you. Recetly I an very busy in woking and  my life,so I don't reply to you.I am very sorry and pls forgive me. I hope you can tell me the trade knowedge.Thank you very much.
My e-mail  Angellxq_213@yeah.net
I an waiting for you e-mail.  
Thanks and best regards
Angel

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.