Views: 3563|Replies: 11

Is your back curved? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-10 23:09:30 |Display all floors

So many people work before the computer screen, which is on a low desk that often make you bend your body to type the keyboard. ------In this way, you always bow to the machine without your notice!------------Your back looks like a beautiful curved bracket-mark!  Or it seems like rainbow if you are in color-clothing!

This is a bad pose for working that would hurt your health: the beating heart would get extra pressure from the bones around the chest, the backbone and the neck would also be hurt sooner or latter!

Here, I must say thanks to my first primary school teacher, she is Mrs. Run-Qingfen, who was very strict with us in this aspect.-------"if you bend your back, you would soon become an old man!'  the great Guru said.

Dear reader-friend, how about your back?

Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-8 23:43:01 |Display all floors
I think often about my post, not is my back.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2015-2-9 13:37:00 |Display all floors
When tired, i would like to stand up, talke a walk or do something else for relaxation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-22 09:52:01 |Display all floors
According to my observation,about one third of people have un-corrected sitting-style that might hurt their health sooner or later in some degree.
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-22 15:06:25 |Display all floors
Sometimes my eyes couldn't leave the screen for half a day as check my drawing again and again, it hurts my eyes seriously.  Now I force myself to stand up to see the scenery far away, and twist the hips. I don't want to be an old woman

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-1-22 15:40:25 |Display all floors
lyeen Post time: 2016-1-22 15:06
Sometimes my eyes couldn't leave the screen for half a day as check my drawing again and again, it h ...

People spend much time indoors and it is painful for you if you always do one thing including keep still in the chair. What makes the thing worse is that we could not sit straight. So I always like to do exercise on the playground when free and try to activate every joint of my own body. ----------Tom joked me in this way: "I see you are dancing in low pace like a woman!"

Why do you enjoy music and dance? When you are watching an entertainment program, you feel happy since you think that you are as active as the actor. But in fact you are cheating yourself since you are lazy!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-1-22 17:53:07 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.