Author: dragon8

Charlie Hebdo Fake Terrorist Attack?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-21 21:12:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by gork at 2015-1-21 21:14

Helric Fredou "Suicide"
- the dog that didn't bark.

During the investigation into the double rape and muder of two scholgirls in Poodleville, it was discovered that the investigating detective was found to have had paedophilic images on his computer.

A janitor at the grils' school was convicted of the crime, despite lack of evidence.  The janitor has apparently repeatedly  tried to commit suicide in prison, which behaviour would be supportive of the suggestion that he was framed.

The conspiracy theory is that the local US Airforce base was where the true culprit(s) was.

The apparent suicide of Fredou so soon after the Charlie Hebdo attack is also suspicous, having taken his life at his office rather than at home and at 1am. But the lack of reporting by the media is also suspicious. It's like the lack of reporting about building 11 on 9/11.

The reasons for this apparent suicide are as daft as those for Dr. David Kelly, widely regarded as having been murdered to prevent him from testifying in his capacity as weans inspector at the war crimes tribunal of convicted war criminal, Tony Blair.
Compounding is the magic ingredient.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-21 21:56:30 |Display all floors
The world is one giant conspiracy...... The timing of most events seems to be calculated to effect change, as and when necessary, to support the powers that be.
Holland was one of the most despised leaders France ever seen...... until the Charlie Hebdo massacre.

GLADIO must be alive and well....
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-21 23:06:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-22 00:50:49 |Display all floors
How to keep a conspiracy a secret when there are so many people from so many different branches are involbed?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-22 01:24:33 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2015-1-21 23:06
hear hear...

The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2015-1-22 04:07:01 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-11 22:26
I will soon apply to the CHINA DAILY for a similar job writing Fantasy Fiction (Fa Fi) and see whe ...

Garbage at it's stinkiest

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-22 10:30:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-22 10:24
I don't think so. In fact, I fully sympathise with the Charlie Hebdo attackers though I fully co ...

Sympathise terrorists who are running in the middle of Paris killing innocent people with machine guns. Really? Religious nuts like you who accept and sympathise this kind of terrorism in the name of any god are the backbone of international terrorism.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.