Author: smuffy

The most perfect girl in Malaysia   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-1-4 16:14:43 |Display all floors
picture 27.........
what does she have between her legs?
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-1-4 16:16:28 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2015-1-2 21:40
#27   take a closer look at the lower part of that pic

yeah what is it.....a black...??
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-4 16:51:09 |Display all floors
many opposite opinions above makes me realize that the aesthetic of non-eastAsian still differs from the East Asian greatly, even though the globalization had never been so prevail among the world. Maybe the aesthetic as a birthmark is hard to change and it's no need to, while we have to respect other's views, just as the saying goes, each man has the right to do what he wants with his own life as long as he does not interfere with his neighbor's persuit of happiness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-5 07:41:42 |Display all floors
what a lovely pair of coconuts
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-5 21:16:30 |Display all floors
so hot, nice figure.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-5 21:25:21 |Display all floors
Her overbite makes her look like a character from the Nick Parks' Creature Comforts series.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-5 22:08:47 |Display all floors
how you define perfect..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.