Author: celinawang

How can I make friends with foreigners?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-4 12:23:58 |Display all floors
Very easy. Move to South Korea or Japan for 1 year. You will meet one each day. But don't go to North Korea cos' you may never come back.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-4 22:37:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2015-1-4 18:54
Ratfink Post time: 2015-1-4 06:18
The sad part about that was that the girl was dying of bone cancer at the time.  Want me to continue?

no mas no mas, thanks. I got the gist.
I know what you mean. It is lack of worldliness in some cases. I'm reading about a Japanese student that was held hostage for a month in India and repeatedly assaulted. I was happy that she managed to escape after a month (plucky eh?).....the whole thing, am sure, could have been prevented had she simply walked away from the guys in the first instance.

I understand what you mean....re the problematic woman that caused myriad relationship failure, if it is too good to be true..you know the rest.

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-1-5 01:05:40 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2015-1-4 22:37
no mas no mas, thanks. I got the gist.
I know what you mean. It is lack of worldliness in some case ...

Have you been to India?  Rape's an endemic problem there along with sexual harassment of women by men, groping and so on. The Indian government only recently after international pressure decided to make it a criminal offense for the police to not open a case for a reported rape.  This was to stop collusion between local police and village elders / clergy etc.

As for that poor Japanese girl, well she's going to most likely be a mess for life.  I shudder to think how much psychological damage has been inflicted.

What's worse was that it looks like the men were not only posing as tourist guides, but are members of a larger gang that has been praying on single female tourists, both Indian and international.  From my reading the kidnappers essentially offered to take her sightseeing and then abducted her, gang raped her, stole her ATM card and milked her bank account while abusing her pretty much non stop from what I've been reading on the wire services. No doubt at the start they were very charming and persuasive and so on.

As for the multiple relationship wrecker, such sirens exist and they are very bad news even for fairly savvy people, what hope does a Chinese gal have against a practiced piece of low life.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-5 04:30:28 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2015-1-4 21:05
Have you been to India?  Rape's an endemic problem there along with sexual harassment of women by  ...

Fortunately I have never been. No plan to do so......too chaotic for my liking.

The girl is lucky to be alive I think. I can't believe she is unaware of the raping epidemic over there and not security conscious. One of the guys is rumoured to speak fluent Japanese but even so! I hope she recovers but hmm....

I don't understand why females think it is a very solid idea to visit India alone. There are countries I won't even visit with a girl in tow due to the fear that I'd be clubbed about my head and the girl abducted.....India for start

They. girls, ought to think a bit. I'd imagine most cotton on after a while.......
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-5 04:52:08 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-4 19:25
Well, the word normally is "Alien" as in "Alien Registration Office".

Shanghai  had Foreigner at the airport in May 2014. They ought to change both to guests

Unsure China hands would love that. 30 years in China and still a guest

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-5 05:59:54 From mobile |Display all floors
celinawang Posted On  3 DayEarlier
I wanna make some foreign friend to chat with me, but how? I'm a little shy and timid when meeting p...

send me an Email I will send you my QQ
Playing Mahjong in Hangzhou world competition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-5 06:03:36 From mobile |Display all floors
look me up I'm a senior member here ok
Playing Mahjong in Hangzhou world competition.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.