Author: voice_cd

Happy New Year to ALL!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-1 22:25:35 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-1 01:44
So sorry to read of your predicament. Did the doctors allow you to quaff some bubbly in the hosp ...

actually my shingles behave nicely to me it gimme ant bite kinda pain travellin across my front waist line to the back like a stereo sound (kinda like gentlelady massagin me). my lady doc gave me a prescription (5g zovirax cream that cost over 100USD & acyclovir 400mg tab just in case somebody here needs it)...the shingles dont kill me yet but the medication makin me so tiresome. how was your new year celeb (got quarantined from my family to stay home & they were cookin a big meal...just imagine that) hopefully it will go away in the few days. and happy new year, sir  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-1-2 01:29:52 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-1-1 06:08
35 people just died in Shanghai and you write bs like this. No shame what so ever :-(

What are you on about??? People die every day; does that mean we should live in perpetual gloom and not wish each other a good day or any kind of happiness?
The journey IS the destination!

Use magic tools Report

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-1-2 01:32:10 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-1-1 08:26
That's your response to the victims?

It is not correct to post this kind of messages when a trage ...

Stop blaming overcrowding and poor organization. The people themselves got overexcited and unfortunately, mayhem ensued. Nobody enticed anyone to maliciously trample.  

Use magic tools Report

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-1-2 01:32:35 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-1-1 08:26
That's your response to the victims?

It is not correct to post this kind of messages when a trage ...

Stop blaming overcrowding and poor organization. The people themselves got overexcited and unfortunately, mayhem ensued. Nobody enticed anyone to maliciously trample.  

Use magic tools Report

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-1-2 01:34:18 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2015-1-1 12:01
not really a happy of anythin for me went to the doctor FOUND out i have herpe zoster aka shingle (d ...

How terrible! Hope you get better soon. Happy New Year anyway.

Use magic tools Report

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-1-2 01:38:22 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2015-1-1 20:38
The Europeans best the Chinese at crushing deaths.
One example of many at something as trivial as so ...

Let's not forget concerts: people get trampled/crushed to death there, too. And Black Friday store openings...
Happy New Year to you, my friend.

Use magic tools Report

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-1-2 01:40:43 |Display all floors
I wish our CD blog team friends and everyone else a very happy, peaceful New Year.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.