Author: celinawang

How real is America's media portrayal of China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-1 22:42:56 |Display all floors
human psychology...you cant say good thing about other nations if you do then whadda heck are you here for (yep i'd zip my mouth shut) but the media thier main goal objective is to sell news that people want to hear...you dont just compliment other folks to disrupt your own just look at the 2 unique parties at washington (you have no idea what they do ev'ryday with our tax $$$...thye're like kids pickin on each other)...and i kno you want to pay dem a visit  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-11 13:13:08 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2014-12-28 20:35
Most American people do not follow the news about other countries. If you watch the news in USA it's ...

Yep

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-11 13:23:37 |Display all floors
Most Americans don't have any clue about China and they could care less. Chinese are more interested in America. The smarter American business people have a much better understanding of China.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.