Views: 6742|Replies: 8

Will you keep an eye on your kid's Apps? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-23 14:37:42 |Display all floors
Raising kids in the digital age brings a unique set of challenges for parents. Social media, smartphone and tablet use, and a myriad of other digital realities, are in your kid’s life to stay. It can be overwhelming to have to keep up with your kids’ online habits.

Will you keep an eye on your children's Apps?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-24 16:04:27 |Display all floors
In a digital age,kids are confront with many temptations,but parents should guide the kids how to use apps suitably and make them do not addicted to apps or some unhealthy contents.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-25 18:56:11 |Display all floors
get yourself involved first ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-25 18:56:42 |Display all floors
get yourself involved first ..  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-29 20:26:52 |Display all floors
   I am so confused on this topic.my son is almost three years old.I expect he can contect with computer now, so that later I can teach him PROE,a prestigious 3d drawing software,which is not require to input characters and is very useful for geting a job of enginer.but I worry that when he get adept at computer operations,he cannot help addicting to the various,fantasive applications.
   so I will spend tremendous times on  my son's apps.as you know learning to be correct need three years,but learning to be evil only need three days.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-29 20:57:08 |Display all floors
please deposit the money into the card in advance.
he fail to enroll in a good chinese university.
he come from a humble background and ended up with a great career and a beautiful and capable wife.
he started his own business,opening chinese restaurants,and now sruns a import-export company dealing in equipment,grain and oil.
all big cities are in full gear to present something unique.
the city has been decorated as a christmas train station, with red,white and goden as the main colors.
office hours上班时间
personally no,I love her for who and what she is, the way she is.
it would depend no several factors.
for different people we can get different answers.
Some guys value their family so much, and even after marriage they still continue to live at home.
I also do not want to live under the same roof with my parents because they have a different lifestyles for me.But if possible,I hope they could live a place where not too far away from my house.
people had lined up  a very long queue.It's an abuse of technology.
we will have one hour early off to celebrate the festival.
for the night shift worker , it will postpone the time of starting work to 10:00pm.
the employees who have to work between 4:00 to 5:00 will be not counted as overtime.
company will distribute the fruit to the employees later.
to get this gas allowance, you should meet these requirements.
the water is cooling down afterboiling.
please tighten the cup cover before leaving and walking.
breakage proof,heat insulated,have handle to be held,have screwed cover.
I don't trust domestic brands of milk powder
and everything related to baby products.
a bag might be priced 45 percent lower in the US or 70 percent lower in France than in china.
as we prepare for the holiday season,I want to take a moment to reflect on 2014 and look ahead to 2015.
I know each of you contributes to the success of Mattel and I want to thank you for a year of hard work,tireless energy,focus.
progress on improving our culture,particularLy with regards to improving decition makeing.
lotion is any of various cosmetic preparations that are applied to the skin.
while menbers of the public continue to blast what they see as unreasonable tolls.some government dependents are taking advantage of loopholes in the regulation.
in a digial age,the kids are confronted with many temptations,parents should guide the kids how to use apps suitably,and make them do not addicted to apps and unhealthy contents.
reply needs verification,please wait till it passES verification.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-29 22:42:57 |Display all floors
It's a contradiction whether keep an eye on or not,on one hand,children has the right of confidentiality,on the other hand,as parents,you know,are afraid of their future if they can't help to be addicted into internet.so,in my idea ,we should has the suitable way to teach our children ,communicate with them,stay with them as much time as you can...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.