Views: 763|Replies: 3

In the Metro (Moscow) [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-12-10 15:18:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by dostoevskydr at 2014-12-10 15:21

Moscow traffic jams bother people of the city a lot, at least according to what they say. So Russian blogger Ilya went under the ground into Moscow metro to avoid his next jam. There he have encountered what might be called “an underground traffic jam” with people standing in line for hours to get back to their homes after the work day is over. “You can spend more time in subway traffic jam than in the jam on the surface!”, says Ilya. Let’s see what he saw there!

“I have some people that like metro”, recalls Ilya, “they constantly keep telling me how comfortable it is. However those people can’t even get dressed well and always look depressed and scared”.

“What an awful sight!”, says Ilya.

Sometimes you need to miss up to four trains until you can get into your train because of people before you keep getting into the train.

“There is no order at all! The more physically strong push away the weaker ones”. says the blogger.

“These people are happy they have got into the car!”

Then Ilya complains that out of five times his wallet was stolen four times it happened when he was getting down into the metro.

“Use public transport they say, it’s safer and faster they say!”, says Ilya.

“Pain!”

“Despair!”

“Yes, having your own car costs money, but I better pay that money and spend time in traffic jam than people would tear my clothes, shout on me in the metro. Please explain me, why do you keep going on metro?”, asks Ilya at the end.

However, how much distressed is he sound it might clue that he is playing with his audience and the pictures from the underground he made are not that scary at all.

What do you think?

And thanks to Ilya for his photos for sure !

Via:livejournal

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-12-10 15:22:02 |Display all floors
Ques could get longer and longer soon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-10 21:33:57 From mobile |Display all floors
I don't like the arch roof, it is breathless with so many crowed people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-10 22:01:55 |Display all floors
so many people but in good order .!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.