Views: 922|Replies: 1

China is not that bad and nor is US that good [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-7 14:56:18 |Display all floors
One of my expat friend asked me one question  the other day, He said why you Chinese guys always think US is a paradise-like nation while you take your motherland as an evil place. I told him that not any Chinese took that attitude towards China and US. But many of our compatriots do think that way.

Many of my Chinese friends also think that way and so did I before I went to New York, US. Partly, I think because we live in China for so long time while US is so distant and far away from us thus we could only feel it through Hollywood movies and other second-hand transmission.  Therefore , we intend to add nice imagination to the exotic items. Moreover, simple and exaggarated things are easier to spread and make people believe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-8 22:12:57 |Display all floors
The U.S.A. is a developed country while China is still a developing country. Both countries have their good and bad points. But China should avoid all the mistakes that the U.S.A. made in its short history.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.