Author: english-learner

Why are foreigners leaving China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-13 07:06:13 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-12-5 09:41

Here / There.......Oh my! I don't know where I am at times. So today (Friday) I'm back in Shang ...

who cares

better PM ur imaginary friends your false activities

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-13 07:08:43 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-12-8 09:44
safer really! did you watch the new about Ferguson and New York. Not safe for being minorities ,  ...

but Robert came back there with his Chinese toy, oops, sorry, with his Chinese wife

also YOU went therer to live for a better life for u and ur Chinese family

Everybody is happy enough (for Chinese average) living in USA

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-13 07:12:26 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-12-8 21:26
Are you telling me west don't have problem with pollution, you need to do the research on the hydr ...

Hey cork head

Nobody said there is not pollution in the West, The point is many countries in the world has better air than China.
Is difficult to understand that?

You are in USA, happy and healthy, Why not in China?

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-13 07:38:04 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-12-13 07:06
who cares

better PM ur imaginary friends your false activities

How are you doing? Back in Pudong? Hard times for your business now. I'm sorry for you. I heard you're leaving China soon.

Use magic tools Report

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-12-13 09:44:00 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-12-13 07:04
Yes, its safer

How safe is the West that you being Chinese use a foreign white woman pictures as  ...

I am actually the woman in the picture. Would you like for me to send more pictures? How about if we meet in person? Then we could have a nice cuppa (tea? coffee?) and discuss why I feel safer in China than anywhere else I've been in the west.
Shame on you for assuming the worst. What does that say about you?
The journey IS the destination!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-13 09:47:41 |Display all floors
teamkrejados Post time: 2014-12-13 09:44
I am actually the woman in the picture. Would you like for me to send more pictures? How about if  ...

it's not so bad in china/asia...this is one of the most well-kept secrets of our times....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-14 20:22:22 |Display all floors
you are right..  the USA is not safe if you area criminal....       ..........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.