Author: english-learner

Why are foreigners leaving China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-8 12:20:13 |Display all floors
The air pollution should must be solved. Otherwise, It's also harmful to the citizen in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-8 21:26:18 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-9 14:57:19 |Display all floors
chinese girls getting harder to come by?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-10 16:21:59 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-12-8 21:26
Are you telling me west don't have problem with pollution, you need to do the research on the hydr ...

Minneapolis has smog? LOL are you talking about fog? LOL the pollution in Minneapolis is nothing compared to China. If you read the news about smog in Minneapolis maybe you saw smog and how it would affect Minneapolis and were like well S%^t Minneapolis has smog. The truth is, it doesn't have smog. They are putting in tighter pollution regulations that will affect the outlying communities that still use wood burning stoves and homes. I can tell you I have been to Minneapolis a lot. I am from an hour and a half south of there. Minneapolis has blue skies. East china.... blue skies..... LOL even your precious APEC blue was slightly grey. You could have said New York or LA, but you went for a smaller city and were so wrong it made me laugh.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-12 12:42:32 |Display all floors
billymillennium Post time: 2014-12-10 12:15
I was there for 3 weeks in October, I didn't like it there.
Even though the girls are easy, I still ...

i meant assembly workers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-13 07:02:47 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-12-4 20:41
And why you move to China and married with Chinese. Why not marry with your own looking lizard ski ...

Maybe he came to China same as many foreigners in China.

To help China to improve their lives.

In your case Magnetic, gay videos lover, you went to USA, rented a truck to let u work, make your Chinese family very happy in USA and here you suggest foreigners should be kick out of China.

You are not a good dog.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-13 07:04:24 |Display all floors
teamkrejados Post time: 2014-12-5 08:29
The West is safer? Are you kidding me?

Yes, its safer

How safe is the West that you being Chinese use a foreign white woman pictures as avatar.

Shame on you.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.