Author: bfsuleo

Is it fair to have children when you cannot afford them?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-2 04:02:59 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-2 07:14:43 |Display all floors
It is painfully obvious that many people who have children were not prepared to do so, and should not have had children.

Such selfish parents have destroyed any hope their children would ever have,

i totally agree. i feel a lot of people in china shouldnt have kids. simply because they dont raise them, they just look after them. i understand that parents need to work, but giving the kids to the grandparents to raise is totally selfish.

then theres the attitudes of the parents themselves. the number of times i see 3 - 4 year old kids wandering around our compound, on the roads or crying, even at 10-11 at night with no-one around is unreal. i see lots of kids with bandages on their heads or scars from accidents (which probably could have been avoided) parents that seem to have no problem allowing their kids to wear dirty clothes or carry them whilst smoking.

no responsibility at all. and whats to come f the kids? factory workers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-2 07:20:28 |Display all floors
No, I don't think it's fair to have children when you can't afford them. I think it's quite selfish.
The real problem is that it's human nature to want children and many simply HOPE they'll be able to cope, even when they would know rationally, if they thought about it, that they can't. But the reality is that children deserve the best that society can offer and it's better for many not to be born at all than to be born into a situation where they will just be a burden and won't get what they deserve.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-2 07:20:39 |Display all floors
No, I don't think it's fair to have children when you can't afford them. I think it's quite selfish.
The real problem is that it's human nature to want children and many simply HOPE they'll be able to cope, even when they would know rationally, if they thought about it, that they can't. But the reality is that children deserve the best that society can offer and it's better for many not to be born at all than to be born into a situation where they will just be a burden and won't get what they deserve.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-2 09:01:58 |Display all floors
i think it is fair,we should appreciate our parents

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-2 09:31:59 |Display all floors
DMZappa Post time: 2014-11-30 22:46
In Hawaii it means more more income, if you are local.

nice welfare!

Use magic tools Report

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-12-2 09:37:09 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2014-12-1 22:38
"Think: henpecked husband or otherwise spineless men."

Oh right. So it's the fault of the men ... ...

I should have phrased that properly: men who are rendered spineless by the cruelty of the women in their lives. You should be thanking me: I'm one of the few women that believe men are not getting their fair shake in society.
The journey IS the destination!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.