Author: bfsuleo

Is it fair to have children when you cannot afford them?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-11 13:23:14 |Display all floors
if they need impregnation ........just find any HEALTHY successful male to get impregnated.

many GIRLS does that nowadays in CHINA, as they are MIGRANT workers.
10% of all Children in CHINA is to single mothers.
in KMT, talkative "black ying" women is the main trouble.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-11 16:27:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lebeast at 2014-12-11 18:33
What can I say to someone who is so much against government? I'd say the PRIVATE bankers who caused the 2008 recession were the ones REALLY "on the take". And, look sonny, I came from an upper-middle-class Canadian family - and DESPITE THAT the taxpayers paid 90% of the cost of my medical school! So, look at how much YOU have benefitted from the TAXPAYER!

Perhaps I was wrong to call you "sonny". I read your comments as coming from the selfish far-right. That may be untrue. Ifso, I apologize.

I remember the class in med school a year or two before me, similarly endowed as you, with essentially a free six year medical degree, despite often having at least one doctor-parent.

Not a lot different from the private schooling bestowed on me by poor immigrant parents in some ways. I went to school with some incredible people. A few were perenakans, living in very primitive conditions. One guy essentially lived under corrugated iron. He wasn't that bright. I suspect he was subsidised by the Malaysian government, which I respect a lot. You can only imagine how bright this guy could have been if he had a better life.

I'm sure you've learned respect in the echelons of medicine somewhere. It's part of the deal. So wtf are you talking about?
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-11 16:44:27 |Display all floors
far left is far right
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-11 16:50:47 |Display all floors
I totally respect my parents for providing me something greater than they ever had

Respecting your ancestors is important

So much in Western culture is geared towards destruction of respect, by the enemies of the West
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-12 03:12:03 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-12-9 11:47
Except the well-off are not going to have enough children to sustain the population.

How do you e ...

The population should NOT be sustained. It is too high. The world has 8 billion and should have 4 billion.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-12 03:20:00 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2014-12-12 03:12
The population should NOT be sustained. It is too high. The world has 8 billion and should have 4  ...

So who is going to take care of the elderly?

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-12 03:28:12 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2014-12-11 14:20
So who is going to take care of the elderly?

Hey, I'm 72 and have no children. But I'm not worried. Unemployment is still above 6% here in Canada. There'll be plenty of care-givers needing jobs.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.